1.04.2017

All you need for cleaning is probably in your pantry

If you are like me, cleaning is a great way to spend a Sunday. Or on Saturday. Or even on a Friday night! Which means that I want to clean. It makes me clear, virtuous, and, well, I'll be honest, a little higher. When doing on the other side, as some cleaning does not enjoy something, it is likely that in the majority.

Cleaning anyway! It is a part of life. (Unless, of course, pay someone to do the dirty work, which is absolutely legitimate and worth , but that's another story.) And the question is not really whether you like it or (should) not but as to do it - and especially with what cleaning products.

I am a big fan of the water of lye (do not hold it against me, it's in my genes), but I'm also a fan of using things that I have. Salt, often combined with oil, is one of my favorite abrasive products. I also have baking soda, lemon juice and vinegar.

Not only are they effective, affordable, safe food, but also very practical. In fact, you probably all already in your pantry.

4 Pantry Ingredients These are also excellent cleaner

Take a look in your pantry (and fridge) and I bet you have are these four ingredients. They are very common, they also have super powers of cleaning - individually and in combination with others.

1. sal

The main reason why I should be cleaned the salt that I have an aversion to scrub sponges. And sometimes it takes a little abrasion. They occur in salt, more oil than I disappeared on hand (or sometimes bacon grease) and crispy pots! But salt is also ideal for stains and odors (such as sodium bicarbonate, as it is absorbent).

Read more: 3 reasons , of salt is a wise choice Cleaning

2. baking soda

Did you know that baking soda is actually a salt? It is really more of a fun fact, and word to the wise, you probably do not want to eat (though you can!).

In fact, knowing the important thing about Soda thing jaws is a pH that is slightly alkaline. This means that with acids such as offensive odor, for example, reacts to neutralize.

Read more: Why the bicarbonate of soda is so good cleaner?

3. vinegar

Vinegar is your one-stop shop for soap scum, water stains, adhesive residue, scratches on glossy surfaces, stains of all kinds (including red wine) and the malodor (for example, if your dog is urinating on the carpet). In fact, vinegar is so effective that it can sometimes be good at his job - so be careful only when used on substances or sensitive surfaces and in case of doubt, diluted with water.

Read more: What - what the vinegar and in fact a good cleaning?

4. lemons

What I like best lemons that you feel is amazing. If I clean the cutting board with half a lemon and a little salt, my advice to feel like a lemon grove (or what I imagine smells). However, lemons are not only to make good things smell delicious; its acidic nature makes Aces rust and lime to remove. And if you have not tried this trick to clean the microwave - oven with only a lemon , they are missing.

Read more: In what lemons Cleaners Are you in order?

Ago - to protect a member - you eat it is preferable that as a household cleaner?

This item is the full-text RSS - handed service - if this is your content and someone else read 's site, please read the FAQ on fivefilters.org/content-only/faq. php # publishers.
Featured Product: The Guardian Summary of an interview with Julian Assange has gone viral and was completely wrong .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire