1.18.2017

Did you have the real magic Magic Eraser?

I want this moment to my love for the profess Magic Eraser Mr. Clean . This does not buzz marketing or paid advertising. I love this stuff right - and I am not ashamed to admit it. A sponge gives me so much joy and cleaning power.

Here are some of the highlights of Mr. Clean cleaning and I shared together.

I used a get buried in coffee office on a white cotton dress, is considered off-label use, now said, "the magic eraser material may be used in tissue, is not recommended," Michael Silverman, vice president senior marketing Butler Home Products, authorized partner yelling -. but still I would do it again if I had to!

I usually use a clean grease and dirt from the top of my series of white gas. (Silverman says it will work even better if I add a little detergent dusk.)

Interesting: The product was originally developed as an insulating material. The Japanese market was the first to find it and use it for cleaning. Then he climbed into the US market.

Use a transfer from a plastic bag to fade on the door of a wooden armoire ink after my husband he hung a bag full recycling passed a tray button. (I was sure that we have to pay for a new face of the box when we moved, but the sponge removed at once, as if nothing had happened, even).

I have a - at any time - by my kitchen sink and use it to clean stains on cups, pans, cutlery clouded fat and more. (I'm clean these items, as proposed, with soap and water when the sponge has done the hard work.)

Some other things to clean with Mr. Clean Magic Eraser:

  • refrigerated
  • A plastic cooler with mold
  • My shower and bathroom accessories (another sponge for each post)
  • colored plastic container

Ago - that discovered the life - changing uses for the Magic Eraser? I would my bag of tricks! Share them in the comments.

Buy: Mr. Clean Magic Eraser , $ 3 for four

We block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire