8.23.2015

Cleaning Tackle Box

I have a big box size Plano carry with me to attack. So when I someday somehow as bait shrimp I in Sandy Point State Park, the second week out of pocket and some of the many things that I slipped into use. I knew something was wrong on this day. I caught fish after fish, and seemed to be perfect.

So the last few days have kept me on my toes. For the whole week, I have not checked my box. If I, I was now full of worms ......

I quietly cursed and because I had to go, shrimp dug by hand. Since I had a bit of salt in hand, he decided, a fine filler in the box, sealed, drop placed in the hall and was uncomfortably hot. Tips on how to remove the worms? I do not want a tetanus or nothing. In addition, tips on cleaning systems? After a few trips, some of my things, yet funky feeling. As you regularly cleaned your team after every ride? Thank you.


This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is to read your content and on the website of another person, please read the FAQ on fivefilters.org/content-only/faq .php # publishers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire