8.18.2015

Daily stingy: More advice from readers

If this is a trick to make short work of cleaning the pool or a smart way to avoid disaster in the microwave, my readers have to share a great idea. Here is a small selection from the post:

Magic plastic pool cleaner. I wanted a tip for those among us who have flexible walls to give these pools, the man with the inflatable top ring. I'm tired to clean wearing the stupid sale brush the pool. So one day, I met the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sponge. Instead of rubbing for an hour or more, I got in about 20 minutes in a 15-foot pool. He took a single wipe and dirt was gone. He can not save me a lot of money (at least I'm with a disposable thing), but it's sure saved me a lot of time and back problems.

- Myriah

Spill container. If something cooking in my microwave that could spread, I have a big paper plate into the container. Catch the overflow, which facilitates cleaning.

- Ethel

How toast. If you try and have roasted corn on the cob, but not a BBQ or time, put an ear of corn like in the microwave on high three minutes exactly (not peel before cooking). Use potholders to remove the grain from the microwave and when cutting through the whole damn COB and wheat background. Corn easy to slip right out of the pods, and taste like the grilled corn.

- Suzy

Watertight seal. When publishing packages, I rub a candle on the address label to make it watertight.


Advertising


There is nothing worse than a pack does not happen because the address label met with a storm on the way.

- Macy

Load samples. Throughout the year, I get samples from different web sites or telephony applications such SampleUp.com, FreeSamples.org, Hunt4Freebies.com and FreebieFindingMom.com. Then I use on vacation. Among pack size sample shampoo and other personal care products reduces volume of things in our bags and leaves nothing to wear at home.

- Carla

. Under Clever Celery Celery is usually sold in a crowd, but my husband and I can not use it before it spoils. Instead I keep canned water chestnuts for use as a replacement because they are moist and crunchy, similar to celery. They work in filling, casseroles and wok Chinese food great.

- Melody

Birthday tradition. We have six children and his birthday falls in the months of August and September. I do not want to pay by wrapping or wrapping paper. We have a tradition of using a "birthday bag." - Most monochrome unisex gift bag for each anniversary celebration of family Many gifts will be found wrapped in a cloth. loaded into the big bag. Our last case took two years and the only reason I was moved. Regardless of how popular each child, always starts with each birthday cake and ice cream breakfast. Bag birthday is such an important part of our tradition, the cake eating pajamas, wearing a birthday hat faux fur and jump into the pool.

- Juanita

Write to Mary Hunt in mary@everydaycheapskate.com, c / o Stingy All days 12340 Seal Beach Blvd., Suite B-416, Seal Beach, CA 90740th

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is to read your content and on the website of another person, please read the FAQ on fivefilters.org/content-only/faq .php # publishers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire