8.06.2015

I cleaned up more than 100 items from my closet, to ask this question 1

They would never, to the organization and evaluation know customers closets for a living, let alone write books on the subject , if you saw the state of my closet last week. Standing in my closet last Sunday, while desperately trying to find some clothes for brunch led to the conclusion that my closet was a double life leads. Not that he was a "Hot Mess", says the organization. He was clear, however, that all it my previous life, a different life than the one I saw represented. A full closet with four-inch heels and designer clothes hanging in countless samples revenue (read: I worked at Neiman Marcus business for nearly a decade and everyone around Dallas drives) a smooth transition in the area was not to do Bay.

So I made another cup of coffee, I turned on my "Overhaul Closet" Spotify playlist, and I did it for my own wardrobe I have done hundreds of times for customers in the past.

I took the first suspension and asked Cabinet million works like a charm every time I have to do, or assist a client in deciding what stays and what goes. Two hours and several hangers later I had stacked ready to donate more than 100 items in a rack storage. Cue: Micro case - and it all started with this. , ,

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is to read your content and on the website of another person, please read the FAQ on fivefilters.org/content-only/faq .php # publishers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire