7.05.2017

Homework Help: A disturbance daughter & # 39; Guidelines for cleaning your house

Let it all hang out while cleaning can help the time pass quickly. Sue Reeve / Postmedia

It is rare to find a person who is eager housework. During the week, the tasks are added and can be intimidating to make a list like this. As a creative person who has three rescue cats, they become organized chaos. My office is always covered with newspapers, empty coffee cups, paintings, books, and at least one cat.

According to a national survey by market research company Research conducted and Incite the manufacturer of cleaning products Vileda House Canada, 64 percent of Canadians would rather clean their houses with them - the same - 71 percent of women and 56 percent of men. And while I commend these people on their ability to meet alone at home, I prefer to share responsibilities with the partner.

Over the years I have developed a system that I have the situation in control helps clear. I experiment constantly with ways to simplify everything my routine cleaning and that all methods to appeal to those who feel their lists large could make me a little easier.

0708 Image household cleaning Vileda Canada provided

Simplify your space

To keep your own home with minimal effort, it is best to simplify as much as possible.

Of course have fewer components, it is easier to clean and organize things, but it is not always possible, some will be items. Most of us jewelry collections hold sentimental value, and articles in our travels. I'm really guilty to collect things, but I am separate things have started to lose their way or dust accumulates sitting. In short, if it makes me happy, I keep it. Otherwise, it goes to a good cause.

Meditate while cleaning

During the housework has a bad reputation, long time, I realize that I tend to washing to solve most puzzles in my life before or dusting the shelves. The repetitive nature of these tasks will help you clean and do nothing other things to think about while in my daily life.

When I feel stressed, above all, I can make it easier to hear the workload music. I'm a fan of Bob Dylan and Led Zeppelin vinyl, but most people prefer to listen to music on their smartphones. The type of diving helmet certainly has its advantages.

treat floors

As 36 per cent of Canadians, saw floor cleaning as the most difficult task of households. Under my hobby, abandoned butcher by my cats and constant molting, the soil treatment can be a nightmare. I go this question in two ways.

First I made a rule for plants: with the exception of cats needs, remains without the clutter on the floor. Not much to move for cleaning in preparation makes the job much easier.

Second, I invested in a good team. Trying to clean up a bad product causes great frustration. I have two go to the ground detergents.

For carpets, I use a number of Samsung SC12F70 vacuum. It is asthma and allergy friendly, and collects dust and hair better than any other vacuum I had cat.

And, vinyl tiles, which use a Vileda Microfiber Spray Mop Promist. Unlike most mops aerosol a head washable microfibre picks up dirt, dust and cat hair, instead of pressure against the floor in a wet chaos. Not even batteries. The spray function is activated by pressing the handle.

Each house has its difficulties and maintain a certain level of cleanliness can be very stressful. Hopefully some of these tips will help make household cleaning less of a chore.

Let you us block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire