7.21.2017

Order Tips for heart disease

Exactly one month ago today, until I went to college ... .Wow. I am full of energy, the nest to fly. But all that is exciting, it is also a bit of a wake-up call. Certainly there are many things to do before you proceed.

It sinks that I organize my things and pack ... something I'm certainly not great. My room is always a mess, and I'm not going through the best old clothes to take stock, and keep things fresh.

In fact, when I was younger, I always did delayed by cleaning my room, because I thought, "Oh, I can do out of school."

Let's say I am now regretting.

There is a lot to go through ... and I have to do just one month. I must decide to pack what clothes to have that at home, and give. Finally, you have to go through my office this bunch of depressive disorder, just a little over a decade and never added to clean. And I have to see that everything is under my bed ... .ugh last.

So, as I began nibbling the project, I thought that I would use this column to provide some cleaning, organization and packaging strategies. If all goes well, who knows - let - let me know a few years ago, when "Better Homes and Gardens" setting. These indicators are relevant when you go college like me, moves, or is simply a desperate need for a fault. It is frightening, but the feeling will be to large. Maybe - maybe we are a little less ashamed to be our chaotic situations .... and my loving mother but questioned my case to my room is good.

Tip # 1: Give Time

Here's a tip, picked up: For those of us who say that they do not have time 'to clean and organize, let's face it - we - we need take time. It will never be possible to clean a few hours a perfect block. Maybe you should make a sacrifice. Instead of going out to dinner or meet friends, spend one or two hours to clean the mess at home.

I did not expect it, but when the time aside, it can be very relaxing for the disease. Once a week in the past month, I feel obliged to stay in my room for an hour or two, put on a podcast and go - no. It can be relaxing only time, and I love my podcasts to catch up. If you configure your machine at the right angle, you can also watch TV or Youtube while working. #astuces for everyday life.

If you see or hear something while help to find work content that motivates them to work. Find a new show, podcast or music that you see during cleaning or hear. So if you want to catch up on a series like "The Office" on Saturday after - noon, for example - that have to clear out, as is the case.

The content helps motivate or not the specific time aside helps really do the job.

Tip # 2: Get honest with you - even

When decluttering, you must be realistic when they need something or not in the review. If he does, he has not used an item in a year, it's probably not (and no, do not keep thinking for a Halloween - be something used costume or -. Just stop n).

I'm sure pretty bad at it. I try to clean up the mess guard - dressed, but with things like old son and art materials. If I do not have to weave with an old ball of wool in five years you will probably never be, but still hold a huge tray wire anyway.

Just make sure that you are realistic, considering if you need it or not. We really do not have very good things, especially clothes. When we realize that it makes it much easier to clean up the mess.

These tips have helped me when I go through my things before college started. I hope - can help someone else, because I know how difficult it is for us people of the disorder.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire