11.22.2017

How the hell a home with a clean baby wakes it up?

All women with children say keep a clean house is a constant battle to lose often. By the time a piece is taken, the next room already in the trash is. If you have young children who need almost constant attention, it feels more useless.

Seriously, how parents of babies and small children - small should be clean when children actively make your work undone? Full disclosure: I have three children, and I have this out.

Sometimes I can get my kiddos clean me "help". We have an empty toys, and my 19 months old pulls it while the war endless crumbs / hair cat with a real vacuum. This keeps it for maybe a few minutes busy, I have to stop every 2 minutes out to avoid climbing and jumping. Young children are a delight.

also help my 6 year old son and 3-year-old, the surfaces of dust and clean glass. Until inevitably they begin to fight, and I'm forced to intervene. That's when I whip my secret weapon: a movie. O snack. (Or both, if I really want to clean.)

Honestly, I just wing for cleaning. Maybe - maybe I'm not looking for the best person advice.

In the community of BabyCenter , the mothers of all - not small enough compared their cleanup strategies. Because they have learned from experience that to keep the house clean, while for a small concern is not easy. "Mom Confession. I feel like my home is an absolute ruin! "The original poster wrote threads. "Purifying the fun thing (small) enough time? It's always something. They are usually their food or give something in his chair while I .. a little to do but never have time to have to end everything. Dishes, laundry, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming .. and the list goes on. "

This is what she had to say other mothers:

Let - sweet. "I'm my own man! And I have a low level. Seriously, so (small) is much needed at this time. "

Clean only when the children are asleep. "Everything I do for LO (small) sleeps," added one other parent. "All accessories for the ladies who are able to do things while they are awake! I'm trying to find someone to come every two weeks for deep cleaning, but because it simply is not enough time for that! "

A step after the other. "Just a little to do at a time. I am bathrooms and washing floors (things with lots of chemicals) when the children are asleep or DH (dear husband) are having ".

Call reinforcements. "First, I have a maid comes once a month for a thorough cleaning. Also I have is that the best thing that ever Roomba. We have a free plan that can hit the courts and basic cleaning usually while playing. I wear clothes in the living room sometimes, you then play ".

Corral this child, "playground! And a great job. "

For my family, the whole cleaning business works best when the kids are asleep, not at home or when my husband and label equipment. And it still works better when you must stop lowering standards begin. Happy "clean!"

Photo by Michelle Stone, iStock

Let you us block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire