11.07.2017

Royal Canadian parent counseling bump up: "I make weight during the purification"

We know that family responsibilities have a way to fill the calendar. As parents feel as if time is not good for you. If you have the time to work for a long time or do maintenance work, such as yoga or Pilates has become almost impossible to check that you're not the only one who feels this way. This fall, the Canadian from coast to coast from pilots to figure out how to do bodily parents together. These are words of wisdom from this week:

Related: The views of Canadian parents: "Do not be the feeling , to give poor , the priority"

"I am a mother of two, four and six years old. I also work full time at Dalhousie University. I ran my first half-marathon in January and another feather in progress. I run three days a week, with my long Saturday night. I am happy that, when running at work or twice a week for lunch. My best advice is to be dedicated. I had so many women to come on my errands I have their decline, interest. Carrera with time is easier, but the hardest part will come out, even if you do not want. You can make your routine does not break unless there is a serious and legitimate problem, not because he did not feel well. My other advice is to be with a partner that supports their goals. I am very happy because I have a loving husband who does not complain when I run 90 minutes every Saturday night. in practice, the preparation of food is important. often I prepare foo as the value of a week on Sunday. Another suggestion: education if you can compress. I lift weights for children are in the bathroom, and I'm in the bathroom or hallway. I will, during washing or cleaning to do weight. A few seconds between each set, the small tasks can be used. "- Deanna Foster, Halifax

"I am a father of four school children and in the last four years I have managed to complete 5,000 kilometers of training per year. I do this while ensuring that I (shared) have feed responsibilities, take the kids on school buses, parades, what sports and all that good stuff that makes the most of the life of a parent. the key for me to participate was to get my race before the day begins for all. I started for eight years and before that I was not much of a morning person. When I discovered my desire to run, I founded an unwritten pact with my family that my training would not interfere with our lives every day. return the only way to achieve this is if all that I tried ground to get out of bed my sense of self-discipline in relation to the above, the television late at night, going to bed early and struggling with tra the beat urge the snooze button a sub-40 degree winter morning. "- Patrick Voo, Barrie, Ontario.

RELATED: This is the recommended number of minutes of Canadian children to exercise every day should

"I'm an engineer full-time mother of two young children - one with special needs working my husband is also very complete .. It is close to home children before bedtime we have no family support or city. I love my family. I love my job. in the middle of a lot of juggling there ... and often struggle extracurricular activities, my most special therapies for the child, homework, housework working ~~ POS = HEADCOMP and family time. I started about two years forties with a call for the physical care. Since running, I have committed to run three times a week for a total of 20 kilometers. I hang out with a group of people who share the same ideas in the neighborhood. we with a clinic all started "learning to walk." We have to present our goal, three times a week and we put him. Since my husband is shopping at night not at home at the time co I ntrate a nanny to stay. On Saturday morning, we followed a long career a career after tea or coffee. It takes time to make up for the race, some creativity, but it is doable. "- Sahar Kanani, Vancouver

How do you assess the family life with an education co-ordinate? Sinead@runningmagazine.ca e - mail.

Let you us block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire