11.13.2017

What are your best tips and tricks Thanksgiving?

Hello and welcome to, what's cooking? The open thread where you get good ideas to share tips, recipes and reviews on all things related to food. This week I want to find your best tips and tricks to make the day Turkey closes to make.

If you are planning a big meal or just bring a few dishes, continue logistics play an important role in the acknowledgments. Set rules for cleaning duty, organized and have a plan (or five) can help to keep this harmonious life. Of course, I have questions:

  • Do - seats or drop the people where they can? I'm a big fan of make people feel, but everyone is quite cold my family.
  • How to write a calendar before? I never, I've never met.
  • Do - "secret" or unexpected for stews, cakes or other classic dishes Thanksgiving - ingredients? I like miso in my joke .
  • How can a turkey cook? You know, guys, I'm going to empty mine.
  • How do - everything happens (hot) on the table at the same time? Refrigerators with towels and water bottles can be helpful.
  • Such as cakes and other valuable, sensitive goods performed? I always wear pasties on my lap in the front seat, where I can keep an eye on them.
  • Who is responsible for cleaning? My aunt used some cleaning to do list cousins ​​to run.
  • If you do not stay as - to keep your dishes? This will be my first year to wear something. I will finish the (natch Under DOTS) turkey in the house of my friend, but I intend to take all other courts with towels in a refrigerator and the sauce in a thermos.
  • Do - secondary table? My family has a never how the children usually sit right next to what are the adults.
  • Before - a mitigation plan leftovers? I always make a sandwich leftovers, but Turkey carcass Gumbo should.

As always, you can purchase additional asides add considers it appropriate. If it makes you easier to Thanksgiving, we want to hear.

Let you us block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire