2.13.2023

Aussies go crazy for $2.60 Woolies that will transform their tile grout - 7NEWS

Homeowners across Australia are going crazy over a new cleaning buy from Woolworths that promises to transform tile grout without scrubbing.

On a popular Facebook, hundreds of people have shared the amazing results they've had with the supermarket's Strike Pro Bath & Shower Spray , which retails for just $2.60.

A homeowner, in awe of the epic transformation, shared a before and after picture of her bathroom tile.

For more lifestyle news and videos, visit Lifestyle >>

"So I thought I'd give it a try because everyone loves it and all I can say is WOW what a difference!" wrote the Woolies shopper on the Mums Who Clean Facebook page.

"My husband thought it was the original color of the grout before he sprayed it. No, just dirt that has accumulated over the years.

She went on to explain that she sprayed her Woolies purchase into the mortar and only let it sit for a minute.

A frontal shot of dirty tile grout. Credit: Moms cleaning/Facebook

He then used a small brush to "lightly" scrub the grout, adding, "It wasn't hard work."

Many others were quick to agree that buying affordable cleaning supplies was "a brilliant thing."

"This is the right way. I used it, within 10 minutes my grout looked like new. Didn't even have to scrub," wrote one.

Another said: "Oh yes! This thing is the absolute bomb! I scored the last bottle a few weeks ago after seeing a recommendation here. We live in the country and the water is hard and spotty but this...no need to scrub!

A third wrote: "Best product I've ever used in the shower, glass and tile look great. I also had the floor cleaner and it's 10 out of 10 for me."

The homeowner's tiles were transformed with the purchase of $2.60 Woolies. Credit: Moms cleaning/Facebook

Another added, "This product and a magic eraser worked great on my grout."

Another added: "Amazing product. My kitchen floor joints are like new again.

Many even said they had a hard time finding the new iconic item in stores due to its sudden popularity.

"Yes, great if you can get your hands on it!" one says.

Another wrote: "Wish I could find it in stock it's still out of stock!"

7NEWS.com.au has not derived any financial benefit from this content.

If you would like to see this content, please customize yours .

For more information on how we use cookies, please see our Cookie Guide .

Try Adblock (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire