2.14.2020

Eat Clean Bro brought me back on the weekend and my mind and body are better for it

Raise your hand when you accept that feeding is one of the most difficult parts of adulthood.

Who needs breakfast when you can move it around again? Then there were successive deadlines until I had to go to the doctor's appointment or to a networking event. When I get home, my strong headache warns me that I haven't eaten well.

The fatigue is real, so I jump to the gym because I can only generate enough energy to push the game on my favorite Netflix show , and maybe a second wind allows me to take the ballasts off the ground.

My roommates find help in the form of meal plan subscriptions, but portioned raw food kits still take time and effort, of which I have nothing to lose.

Let my roommate's friend, who even refuses to make eye contact with an oven, recommend Eat Clean Bro , a grocery service that offers ready-made meals right outside your door.

It is essentially a take-away preparation that makes you feel comfortable, the company said, which promises that its foods are made from natural and fresh ingredients. Bonus: Nothing is treated with preservatives.

Since I live in New York, where even celery costs an arm and a leg, the prices for Eat Clean Bro are within my budget and each meal costs between $ 8 and $ 13.

The service offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks and drinks, each classified according to protein or food preference, which also makes ordering easier.

I went in and bought four meals as evidence: low-carb chipotle chilli, eggplant aum, teriyaki salmon with hibachi rice, and chicken with onions.

Despite my skepticism (quality was my main concern), the shoe, too good to be true, never fell; I am absolutely addicted.

Eat Clean Bro took away so much stress in my week: more shopping or planning, less dishes, and now I have enough food to work out even on the busiest nights.

Every meal smelled and tasted homemade and the portions were completely generous.

The best thing about it: It was effortless. Meals were delivered to my door, I stored them in the fridge and then jumped them in the microwave before trying them.

More pain from head 9-5 job for me no matter how life is stressful. In just a week, my energy increased and general happiness improved.

Now it is no problem to find the strength to go to the gym, whether you are holding the loaded blanket in your hand.

Click here for more stories, tips and news about health and wellness .

Let's block the ads! (Why?)

1 commentaire: