2.10.2020

Meet four women who prefer cleaning the house over having sex with their partners.

CLEAN is the new gender, says Jessie J anyway.

Singer Do It Like A Dude, who has a personal relationship with magic actor Mike Channing Tatum, said: "Cooking, organization and sex are my favorite things, in that order."

Meet four women who, like Jessie J, prefer to clean than love

9

Meet four women who, like Jessie J, prefer cleaning than having sex. Credit: Rex Features

The 31-year-old said that ordering was her "love language" and that she was not the only celebrity to adopt this new lifestyle.

Stacey Solomon posted her favorite cleaning tips on Instagram, while influencers like Mrs. Hinch and the cleaning queen took over Instagram.

Here, Lynsey Clarke and Ally Einstein meet four women who prefer to put one leg over the bathtub to rub the tiles instead of one leg over their husband in the bedroom.

"I'll be high like an orgasm"

Tracy, 53

Tracy Fairbairn prefers dust and vacuum cleaners rather than loving herself, and thinks that cleaning is my new genre

9

Tracy Fairbairn prefers dust and vacuum rather than love, and says, "Cleanliness is my new gender." Credit: Olivia West - The Sun

With SUCTION, Tracy Fairbairn flocks for endorphins like no other and prefers to suck off sex.

The sports therapist from Doncaster, South York, who has his seven-year-old son Oliver with his 53-year-old husband Simon as warehouse manager, said: "Clean one hour in the morning and another one for the night

I do a thorough cleaning on Sunday and it takes seven hours.

I end up with a high endorphin that resembles the glow of an orgasm.

We used to have sex four times a week, but now we only do it twice, since I started cleaning in 2012 after having our son. Cleaning is my new gender.

My husband likes the look of the house, but I think he is concerned about my relationship with the void.

The vacuum gives me real enthusiasm. I love creating neat lines in the shag without mess, and I love the euphoria I feel when I see these carefully sucked carpets.

I made my own essential oil freshener, which I sprayed on inhalation.

And I often think: "Who needs sex, who just ruins the room?"

Simon thinks cleaning is the third wheel in his relationship

9

Simon thinks cleaning is the third wheel in his relationship

I change the bed linen every two days. I need a super clean room to have sex.

The cleaning has reoriented me as a mother and wife because I want to have a nice and clean house.

It also gave me a sexier self-image, with better arm muscles and a thinner waist. I have more confidence than ever before.

SIMON SAYS: "Sometimes I feel like Tracy is showing me the cleaning.

One Sunday they push me outside with our son while she is cleaning.

Cleaning is definitely the third wheel in our relationship.

The advantage is that after cleaning I know that I can move. It became my signal. "

"Clean towels are an emotion"

Georgia, 24

Georgia Armstrong hates the feeling of having sex in a dirty house

9

Georgia Armstrong hates the feeling of having sex in a dirty house. Credit: Olivia West - The Sun

The cleaning is the leaving of the Georgia Armstrong caregiver, not the gender. Her obsession began when she and her boyfriend Kyle Bibby, 26, a roofer, moved to Castle-Ford in West Yorks.

Georgia, Oakley's mother of seven and Beau of two, said: "After I moved into our two-bedroom house, I wanted it to be in perfect condition.

When I followed Ms. Hinch on Instagram, I knew that cleaning was my calling. She did the sexy cleaning.

I spend at least three hours a day cleaning, starting with washing, separating colors and white.

The smell of freshly washed towels with fabric softener is a real spark.

Then I rub the bathroom and kitchen until they are spotless.

I put a scented fabric softener in the toilet tank so that even the toilet drain was opulent.

I prefer cleaning rather than eating out.

Kyle finds it difficult to compete with foldable towels and dirty clothes

9

Kyle finds it difficult to compete with foldable towels and dirty clothes

Kyle knows you shouldn't talk to me or hug me when I clean up.

The idea of ​​having sex in a dirty house disgusts me.

We had sex every day when we met, but then I had the cleansing virus.

When it reaches me when I'm done cleaning I'm ready to go.

He works many hours, which means that we only have sex once a week.

But I don't miss it because cleaning is my way out.

Kyle says, "I need to ask Georgia about her weekly cleaning schedule to find out if sex is on the agenda.

I can't understand your desire to rub so much.

Sometimes it is difficult for me to know that I have to fight for her attention with dirty clothes and folded towels. "

"No action if the leaves are dirty"

Teresa, 47

Theresa Laurence reserves one hour of sex while cleaning 35 hours a week

9

Theresa Laurence reserves one hour of sex while cleaning 35 hours a week. Credit: Olivia West - The Sun

MAMAN-DE-SIX Theresa Laurence cleans more than 35 hours a week and reserves an hour to have fun in the room. The caretaker from Ruislip in northwestern London admits that her house has to be flawless before her partner Art Johnson, a 62-year-old jump driver, takes a look.

Theresa says: "It is exciting to walk around in a clean house with everything that is there and spotless.

The cleaning gives me a feeling of control.

My completely white bathroom is my favorite place to clean.

I rub the floor and use headphones in the corners to remove dirt.

After raising six children, I learned from the start to have a daily list of cleaning chores to keep up to date.

My kids think I'm a little crazy, but they admit that they like a clean house.

I use a towel once and wash it.

I clean the bedding at least four times a week.

The corners of the hospital, the soft sheets and a soft duvet give me a feeling of euphoria that sex cannot.

For the Art and Theresa couple, it is no pleasure to be in the room if the daily cleaning is not carried out

9

For the Art and Theresa couple, it is no pleasure to be in the room if the daily cleaning is not carried out

I met Art after separating from the children's father.

He has a tidy house, but admits that he can't keep up with my cleaning.

If I am at your home and it is messy, I start ordering before we can go to work.

We try to have sex several times a week, but if the sheets are not clean and my daily cleaning list is incomplete, there is no fun in the room.

Art tells me that I need to relax and not worry about dirty pots, but it's the cleanliness that helps me manage my stress and tension.

ART SAYS: "Like Teresa, I like a decent house.

She is the cleaning lady. She realizes the catastrophe, I don't do it.
When she comes to my house, I do my best to make sure that she meets her standards.

In this way they treat me like a king. "

"Better cardio than a lot of sex"

Emma, ​​34

Emma Johnstone prefers cleaning nine hours to sex because she says it's "better cardio"

9

Emma Johnstone prefers to clean nine hours than sex because she says she is "better cardio". Credit: Olivia West - The Sun

Nanny Emma Johnstone from Uxbridge, West London, explains that her husband Wesley, a 34-year-old mechanic, is now used to everything that flashes before she gets attention.

Emma, ​​mother of Shannon (14) and Vinnie (10), said: "Creating a home for my husband and children has given me an incredible sense of achievement.

The euphoria that I feel when I enter a room that I've cleaned is better than nothing.

It takes away all my worries and I never have performance problems.

I do this two hours a day and on Sunday I got out of bed at 6 a.m. to clean myself thoroughly.

Then I take my husband out of bed and remove the sheets to put in the washing machine.

I put on my headphones and start in the kitchen. I brush myself for a good nine hours.

This marathon is better at cardio than an hour of sex.

Rubbing, sweeping and vacuuming increases my adrenaline.

Wesley doesn't understand why he thinks cleaning is more fun than sex

9

Wesley doesn't understand why he thinks cleaning is more fun than sex

It is stimulating and makes me sexy.

When I have finished cleaning and finished painting the door handles and surfaces, a hot light shines in me that sex cannot.

When Vinnie and I met, we loved each other every day.

Now that we have children, he works many hours and I like cleaning.

He knows that if the house is not immaculate, I'm really not in the mood.

He gets used to reading my cleaning mood and knows when to move and when not to.

WESLEY SAYS: "I don't understand why women find cleaning more fun than sex.

But I'm learning to store my shoes and clothes to ensure a happy woman and happy sex life. "

Stacey Solomon shows tears when her children go to her father on weekends, but she is busy placing orders



Let's block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire