6.18.2015

My unexpected business trip for ecommerce carpet

Franchise player is the Q & A column Entrepreneur interview that focuses on franchisees. If you share a franchisee with advice and tips on ktaylor@entrepreneur.com email.

A few years ago, the industry for cleaning the carpet was far from the area Rubén Peña of expertise in digital marketing and e-commerce. But when he decided to Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Moving, he realized needed to live his own work, wherever he wanted to create, he realized. First, Roche Restaurant noticed franchises. But after doing some research, he realized that there are other franchises, is even less known that better fit could be. This is how rock became best carpet cleaning Franchise sky.

Name: Ruben D. Roche

Franchise owners: Best Carpet Cleaning of the sky in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

How long is the owner of a franchise?

Six months.

Related helping franchisees elderly obliged stay in their homes

Why Franchise?

I wanted to go to Milwaukee neonatal near the family to set up, but could not find a job for my son. It provided the perfect franchise opportunity to create my own work and at the same time building a proven business model.

What did you do before becoming a franchise owner?

I spent 10 years in marketing and e-commerce digital work for large companies such as Hilton Worldwide, Autozone and ServiceMaster. I also built a number of online companies and dabbled in real estate.

Why did you choose this particular franchise?

I was immediately attracted to the sky better after my first conversation with them. The people seemed genuine and shared many reassuring information did to other franchisees. It is also better, do not put too many restrictions or requirements in your advertising campaigns, so you can dispose of my experience in digital, to launch and develop this activity Marketing sky.

How much would you estimate that has happened to officially open for business before?

$ 30,000 for the entire area and equipment, $ 17,000 for my first van and $ 3,500 for start-up funds.

Where most of his tips / do most of your research?

I actually had several intense conversations with the team the best of heaven. We went back and forth for several months before deciding to go ahead. I also spoke to a franchise consultant (Joel Libava) was the best organization of the sky, to make sure I'm on the right track.

See also: Why the financial advisor in the last three years of research before signing the franchise agreement

What was the unexpected challenges of opening your franchise?

Learn how to process the actual carpet cleaning. I attended the training at the headquarters, but there is no substitute for practical experience in the field of home services. Every job is different, and learn to deal with difficult situations through trial and error. More Top Sky franchisees and CEO of the company was also incredible resources, if I have questions.

What advice would you want to own for people who own a franchise?

He spends a lot of time in the research phase and explore several vertical markets. I started thinking I was going to buy a restaurant franchise. After learning more about home care services, low start-up costs and higher margins, I ended up buying a carpet cleaning business. Be realistic with the type of work that you are comfortable. Most likely he will try almost all day until you are financially set capable employees. Make make sure that you are willing to get up every day and work.

What's next for you and your business?

I am in the process of hiring my first employee, and in the hope of buying my second next year. Once the location of Milwaukee is fully implemented, I hope to buy more land in Wisconsin or elsewhere.

Related: nepotism was never a problem for this franchise Unishippers

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is to read your content and on the website of another person, please read the FAQ on fivefilters.org/content-only/faq .php # publishers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire