3.24.2014

4 Quick Tips for Spring Cleaning Real Simple - CupcakeMAG

This shop is part of a summary of the social shopper marketing campaign with Pollinate Media Group ® and the true light and simple kitchen, but all my opinions are my own. # # Pmean FreshandFab http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

April 2012

Two of my favorite magazines sitting on my coffee table. Real Simple and Cooking Light have finally reached the shelves in April! In the middle of the month is always my favorite for a kiosk. While I love to play online, there are still so large, just something about the placement pretty printing machine on my coffee table and around my house. It always makes me inspired when I pages. Especially the advice of the most useful simple after the last loan numbers real estate easy organization I have found and Cooking Light - After reading the last I was so inspired to share some of my favorite tips and tricks for spring cleaning felt. They were filled with endless ideas and good ways to get a good start in the spring! And even better - they are important to the goal! If you buy two issues of April, a gift card get $ 5! But hurry - this offer is only available while stock lasts!

A. Re-vamp your bedside table

It is more than a place to drop your iPhone in front of the bed. When dusting and spring cleaning your bedroom - you think the style of your sleeping space.

b22c73d8ed5eacfffeb771ffda3f57db

Picture of Pinterest

Two. How to Clean Glass

This is not just for windows and mirrors! Power porcelain sink and stove sparkle. My favorite? Mrs. Jones Soapbox are the best.

Mrs. Jones Soapboz.png

Three. Sockets + Beadboards

Only Real Simple learned a trick on pedestals, it is now easy cleaning. I never thought about my brush cleaner followed with a damp cloth to clean my baseboards. What kind of a difference a little thrust!

e7c472efec9750b7eeea77acae0cd0a5

Picture of Pinterest

April. Dusting off a screen

Anyone else have a really hard time cleaning these blinds? This girl! After using a lint roller over the surfaces of the shade - take the dryer! Blowing dust seams with your hair dryer nice and dust-free to get!

a40a3ff7ee02af6ef129dbc83ca42dbf

Picture of Pinterest

Collect the "Light Simple and authentic cuisine April endless advice, you'll love

What is your favorite spring cleaning tip?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger ...

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and read on the website of another person, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org / content / faq.php # publishers only.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire