7.27.2014

Tips-If 5 minutes of cleaning you do not have time

Ok, sometimes I'm too busy and too much on my plate to clean my house, but I can not bear to be dirty, so what to do. Not always have an hour or even half an hour, several times a day with 5 minutes. Use up a few things to do this for 5 minutes. Now I realize that, as just the two of us now, it's much easier, but if I have a full-time mother, you do three jobs 5 minutes what kept me mental health.

It is 5 minutes, you can

1 Wipe the sink and countertop.
. 2 Collect all lying around -
put dirty clothes in the hamper and shoes in the closet and the toys in the toy box

Three. Place the dishes in the dishwasher


April. Make e-mail and on paper or junk files


Clean and wipe the kitchen counters 5

6 room or powder room

Minor damage 7.Clean - My Dust Buster is my best friend

8 Make your bed


9 Set up pillows on a sofa and table


10 Relax with a refreshing drink it cold it was worth it!

It's amazing what we can achieve in 5 minutes if we have to. I try to keep things picked up and put them the whole day and my dust buster is always at hand. He takes care of all small spills and dust particles flying around. The next time you feel stressed, take a look around, there is something you can do in 5 minutes, and your house is always clean and organized.


I agree with the following parts:

Make sure that you get all your projects aligned with Inspire Me Thursday. Game goes live tomorrow afternoon from 12.00 bis 15.00 clock CMT. I can not wait to see you there.




Photo sifacebook_zps9188a996.png Photo sipinterest_zps53a851b1.png Photo sirss_zps79e55dc3.png Photo sitwitter_zps5864462c.png Photo siemail_zps175f6211.png Photo sigoogleplus_zpsbdd63d97.png Photo sihometalk_zps09463e1f.png Photo silinkedin_zpsd7033c39.png Photo sibloglovin_zpsee519747.png

Enter your e-mail address:


This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and read on the website of another person, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org / content / faq.php # publishers only.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire