7.02.2014

Tips on how to you clean dusty screen

Dear Heloise:

I never thought that the dust that collects in blinds throughout the house. Ick! Do you have tips on how to clean them (especially textiles) lampshades?

Diane T. Ohio

Often overlooked My advice to those areas that can trap some dust. If you have blinds Pleated, you can remove the dust with a makeup brush, clean brush or remove the brush attachment of the vacuum cleaner dust.

For a flat shadow, you can also use a makeup brush or a brush, but a lint roller works great, especially if you have pets in the display and your hair.

From any screen in the way, you can also try using a hair dryer on "High" setting to blow dust. A sign of Heloise: To keep washing penumbra your routine of regular dusting dust to a minimum.

Heloise

Dear Heloise:

My old metal garden rake has a wooden handle, which has become very dry, and the fries were a problem. I wanted to use to tape, but I wanted to check something better for. I had a couple of old bicycle inner tubes. I cut a 18-inch piece of rubber hose. I dusted off the end of the rake handle and slid over the same line. It worked so well. Since this method uses blades ax handles and other tools. This is an excellent way to preserve the life of lawn equipment.

John Newbury, NH

Dear Heloise:

When I travel, I always have the folded sheets, pillowcases, toilet paper, paper towels, paper plates, plastic cutlery, paper cups, soap and other items that are needed when moving the washer and dryer. This is an easy way to find them quickly.

Carolyn Abilene

Dear Heloise:

I'm tired to clean from an old well, which I continue to do so. I was a succulent garden.

No sounds runoff, and much easier to maintain.

G., via e-mail

Heloise@Heloise.com Heloise PO Box 795000 San Antonio, TX 78279-5000 King Features Syndicate

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and read on the website of another person, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org / content / faq.php # publishers only.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire