2.03.2016

avoid 11 Tips Beauty grandmother that really work, cleaning soap hot tools

Wisdom, experience and maturity are the things that most of us want a symbol of beauty. This is exactly why all their grandmothers asking for beauty tips. His grandmother beauty tips , the beauty of the inspiration that you need. Sometimes there is no need to ask, hairstyles Internet or contact the stars for makeup tips, because the chances are that your girls a thing or knows these two categories are highly cursed.

Certainly I can speak from personal experience here. The mother of my mother's mother and father were both beautiful women who have maintained their beauty routine, no matter how their health has treated in his later years. I have also recently with my knowledge and my grandmother, who is holding her own beauty routine with pride. These women have each peak and the beauty of the valley known so that everyone has learned unique tips and golden navigate to all disasters beauty there.

And so he gathered information from my grandmother, who unfortunately died, and the girl as a list of 11 beauty tips of the grandmother who compile really work for me. Finally, you never know, amazing tricks useful beauty, which only two generations it was not long until you ask.

1. No soap use

Ma has the most perfect skin I've ever seen in this world. It is therefore logical that the first and most important beauty tip is "take care of your skin." But the biggest delivery notes is that it avoids the soap on your face whenever possible.

Soap, detergents and scrubs and lotions drying can sometimes be "too hard" for sensitive expensive sweets. Instead, it is for light, oil-based and cleaning light moisturizers with SPF coverage . It is a perfect choice for a routine cleaning, but effective smoothly.

2. Sleep is very important,

If it in my life, which I have taught is a little old me that getting enough sleep is a crucial part of a beauty routine. My grandmother my mother my older sister, all of whom have known that if you do not get enough rest at night, the skin and the hair is likely to be exhausted.

Although it may be difficult to get enough sleep each night , remember that this is a good starting point for a healthy skin. And uncheck might do something earlier and caught a killer little rehearsal time.

3. Quality over Quantity

There was no need Ma ask for it, in the drawer of his make-up because all you really needed to do was take a look. As you can see, she loves her Chanel cosmetics, and for good reason. "Cutting corners with their products do not work," he said, explaining that if you want to spend money on beauty products , which also could spend a little more money for the quality. long-term wise counsel, Ma. wise counsel.

4. Do not over-stress the hair

I and my own grandmother, know better than hair overemphasis. Most of us are aware that the chemicals and treatments can take a great toll on our son , but our hair natural aging process is also at loggerheads factor. My grandmother said a lot, probably because many dye jobs and the natural aging process, which ended with a gray wig to realize his mane. While my hair is still quite large, it is recommended to keep only your low sperm and treatments, if it is available at absolutely necessary.

5. Tools hot washing with vinegar

Honestly, I never thought I wash my hot tools at all, but I've always wondered where this earth comes in my curling iron. But with the leadership of Ma, now wash hot tools every month with a wash cloth and vinegar . After his wisdom is safe to clean hot tools normally to the test and effective way damaging. Vinegar to remove all gross dirt and ensure heat tool is working properly.

6. obtain a good beautician

This trick is something that I would think many of us do like to. "A good esthetician get" Ma said. "I have had the same colorist for 25 years, and I would not trust anyone else with my hair." There are many advantages to develop a relationship to customers and professional in the beauty industry. Over time, a stylist get together to know their tastes, their needs, their wants, and exactly how to perform a particular service. and Ma, this relationship could also become a friendship. Perhaps you have a friend in the beauty industry?

7. takeover Showers

I am a kind girl shower, but after my grandmother and I, I have to take more baths. If he has time, Ma said he will take a bath so you can relax while you remove dead skin , moisturize and calm your nerves. This does not seem terrible. In fact, it looks like a very good excuse for a weekly bath, right?

8. Know when to be presentable

My two grandmothers were always of philosophy as a means of door look your best, whatever that is for you. While certainly I was in sweatpants without makeup leading public, know that I, my grandmother scolded me for it. Maybe it's an old-fashioned leader. But you can not deny that the look and feel your best before you leave the house is a good philosophy for any beauty routine. Just be sure to put your own ideas!

9. Wash your makeup brushes

Ensure regularly wash your makeup brushes , as Ma. Here are some tips for makeup brushes recommend washing with specific products washing brush or even baby shampoo. Whether their tactics, be sure to clean them because these children can lead a lot of bacteria that do not want in your face.

10. Avoid hair when wet

My hair live by the rule that you should never your hair when wet . Their experiences, "hair breakage more if they as if it is wet dry," he said. So the recommended light impact or allow to dry the air before any type of styling tools. given the state of his luxuriant hair, I am ready to hold you to that.

11. Do something for yourself

Although my grandmother was her eyeliner in the center of the lid eyes applied because his vision was not good enough for your bill, still wear eyeliner. One thing that always take my grandmother's time, thinks for himself, and Ma shares the same feeling. Life is too short to rule, "treat yo self" time , so go your nails or hair done. The time is spent on himself never lost.

Obviously grandmothers more gold beauty tips that most of us could have imagined. Stay away from soaps, take more baths, and maybe age is not so bad.

Want more inspiration grandmother? Watch the video below and make sure you subscribe to the YouTube buzz page for more tips and tricks!

Images: Melodi Erdogan; Courtesy MaryEllisSmells / Instagram

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and on the website of someone else, please read the FAQ on fivefilters.org/content-only/faq php # publishers read.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire