12.15.2016

Councilors share housecleaning during high season

The area residents from A to prepare for the holidays, a clean house is to buy usually at the top of the list, as well as decorations gifts and cooking.

For two local house cleaners holidays are a busy time, and both have clients who need their services as weekly or biweekly.

Leep Tami Tami housecleaning services, said that many of his customers want extra this time of year to clean.

"As a rule, I do not work on Saturday, but during the holidays, wants to clean my regular customers frequent," he said.

Leep started 4 years ago his business by word of mouth. They built a little money and began advertising, and the business grew like wildfire.

"I have started with advertising Tahlequah Daily Press, and people started to call, and before I knew it, I was cleaning two houses per day," Leep said.

Leep charging through the house, not the time. She wants to meet a potential customer and looking at the house, before you give a price.

"I want to get the customer to know me and see that I am honest and trustworthy, and I will not steal," Leep said. "I have to win their trust, because I will have a key to the house."

She brings her own cleaning products but use what the customer prefers.

"I do the basic cleaning like dusting and dust., Wash dishes and laundry cleaning windows are extra," he said.

Lou marriage was cleaning houses for friends, on and off, for several years. He accused the time and would prefer that the customer provides detergent available.

"Clean to help part time, my Social Security I add," said the wedding.

His favorite thing would be less shower doors clean.

"I think, to keep the most important elements of a house clean bathrooms, microwave and stools," said wedding.

Before the house to clean for several years Dana Boren, Boren and says that he is satisfied with the result.

"It cleans for me almost every two weeks, and I feel so good when I get home and my house smells good," he said.

Boren said the specialty wedding, in his opinion, is history.

"She's my plants can shine," Boren said.

Leep said toilets are important, and when the rings begin to form in the toilet, it is unhealthy.

"In addition, people have to remember that cleaning pads should be discarded after several uses because they are sick," Leep said.

Marriage says that the worst thing he had ever seen in a homemade dishes were stacked so high cabinets were hidden.

"The worst thing I saw was when I become a potential customer needs and not able to get because of all the construction fence in the door," Leep said.

Leep hopes to expand your business and hire someone to help you. It cleans offices at night and is responsible for the dwellings branch sanitation.

"I think the people who work all day and come home to a clean house," Leep said. "Whether a woman or a man. A clean house is a happy home."

We block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire