12.02.2016

Khloe Kardashian eyeshadows, how old?

Khlo CD strikes again! We all know that Khloe Kardashian is vigilant clean (also the policemen who wash their sheets every two days) to keep and flows into glam to. Keeping Up with the Kardashians - star, 32, she opened her make - up in frequency raises khloewithak.com .

"I have found that there is a moment that I am a lunatic important when the frequency of the study, which aims to clean up some items around your house," he wrote. "I was searching the internet for information on the composition of hygiene, I thought discover, I'm careful, but I'm so bad !!! I did not know what is going on with certain rate to do, but I knew I with you to share the information had wrists, too. "

While some brands recommend powder makeup to throw after three years, without knowing Kardashian has on their platforms for as long as possible. "OMG, I have no doubt, eyeshadow, which are older than the" he revealed. "I swear that I did 10 years ago, LOL!"

Lipsticks have staying power, too. Kardashian, a series of special edition has its liquid Lippies partner with Kylie Cosmetics in cooperation, acknowledges that took in the products of the recommendations of two years. "I owe certainly red lips older ... and I think that my mother 80 lipsticks," he said.

But follow the guidelines of the liquid foundation and concealer and mascara (supposedly after 12 to 18 months and three months to shoot respectively). "I've probably use a lot before then with the amount of gloss, which I do," he said.

And makeup brushes are always in perfect condition, also. "I'm crazy about my skin, I wash my makeup brushes once a week," he said.

Get celebrity - fashion, beauty - tips and more directly to your inbox. Register - the style Bulletin of weekly updates us now!

We block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire