6.22.2014

Tech Advisor: to keep tips that barbecue sauce on the touch screen

I have a question from a friend this week about what I used to various touch screens, to clean it regularly.

It seems my friend recently bought a laptop with Windows 8 with touch screen, and then he likes the interface that you do not like seats available.

Your first line of defense is a good cleaning cloth.

In fact, as I write this, I can get five different types of cloths. Often you will see a small cloth included in the gadget boxes, but I realize I may have several boxes of gadget that most people open.

I like the microfiber cleaning cloths, which are available in large stores like Target and Wal-Mart are available, as well as all the auto parts store to buy.

You will probably find other ways in electronics, but it is a better option and cheaper supplies are on the side of the car wash.

Some of them leave lint. Whenever I try on my glasses store to see if it cleans well.

For most of fingerprints, with a microfiber cloth to leave a good scrub the screen clean.

I am also a fan of microfiber cloths Magic Fiber function available on Amazon.

If you want something that is a small step in the quality want, I like cleaning cloths ScreenSavrz Optex to Radtech (radtech.us).

They range from $ 5 to $ 15 each, depending on size.

My friend is also a lover like BBQ, so asked about this (often) times the fingerprints left behind a mess that needs to remove more than one towel.

I recommend a screen cleaner spray as Antec 3X Strength Spray (available at Amazon.com) or 3M spray or Monoprice.

Whatever you decide, please have your own screens. As a computer guy, I work on computers of other people all day, and when I meet a hardcore screen, I have to clean it before anything else to do.

Follow on Twitter at @ Rossman jimrossman Jim.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and read on the website of another person, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org / content / faq.php # publishers only.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire