11.30.2014

Happy Handyman Houston Community Newspapers

This week, many questions about home care and cleaning has brought. I think everyone is preparing for Thanksgiving. Well, I hope some of this will help for the next party - Christmas. The next time I write, I'll tell you a new product line, which we assume. So stay tuned!

Now for the email ...

Advertising

Question: Johnnie, my glass of the oven door was dirty throughout the year (well, since the last visit). Now, I want to clean the oven door until the entire society has also this year. How can I clean it?

Answer: Holy Cow is a great oven cleaner. No chemicals, and does not smoke. This is the best degreaser, I know. So you can clean the oven, glass top stove and hood in the kitchen.

Question: My dishwasher racks have stains. It will stop on my plate rust. I have a dishwasher is not that old and when I called about alternative media, I was shocked at the price. My dishwasher works great, I do not want to replace them. I just want to fix shelves can not be rust on the plates. Have an idea?

Answer: First, we take care of rust. Spray the rusty shelf with Rust Cure. Follow the instructions and wait to heal. It never rusts on these points again. Then use a product called vinyl repair ReRack. Paint on the missing parts sprocket vinyl coating. There is a simple solution. Then, to clean it with a product called the Magic Dishwasher Dishwasher and felt good. Dishwasher Magic extend the life of the unit and help make a better job of cleaning your dishes. Doing these quick fixes to save money.

Question: Johnnie, sealing cracks around my bathtub and looks terrible. This is the hardest I had to try the silicone sealant to remove the bath. How can I clean the grout and what can I reseal?

Answer: By using a single razor blade to cut the seal between and along each side. Then spray the caulking with De-Solv-It. After 15 minutes spraying and again every 15 minutes for one hour. Remove the sealing with Allway 2 in 1 tool Calk Remover. Re-caulking sealant with Free mildew. Guaranteed for seven years to resist mold. Put some liquid soap on the finger to smooth the sealant. Allow to cure 24 hours to seal and dry.

Q: We just bought a house and did not notice the rust in the bathtub drain. No big deal - but I will not become a major problem. So I do, as I sat down with rust and around the drain?

Answer: Use the first Rust Cure. Let them harden completely, then use a product called Fix chip. It is a two-part epoxy are mixed and painted on the chip. The painting is in thin layers. Allow to dry. It may take up to three layers to build the level of the rest of the tub. But looks good and you are ready to take care of now rather than later to take from it.

Question: Dear Johnnie! In only neighbors shared. They kicked the door and took a number of things, and made a mess. Even if everything by insurance, which leaves you covered me very insecure. I do not want that to happen to us. Suggest a lock or alarm that could make me feel better about our house.

Answer: We just had a gentleman on the radio with us and make a product called Devil Wears. The security door is easy to install, with two new ways to protect your home. It is easy to install and cheaper than any other we've done. Devil is the only door security door with a lock on the hinge side and lock side. This is the best guarantee that I know, and feel safe at home.

If you can not find the products mentioned in this spot, you can all trademarks mentioned on our website in our products find columns (www.happyhandyman.com), then click save favorites Johnnie, or you can give us a call on Store (210- 341 -1573) and we can take your order by phone. Johnnie Chuoke be contacted at the email happyhandyman2@yahoo.com . Johnnie House and hardware Chuoke, 2361 NW Military, San Antonio, Texas 78231: Mail can be sent.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and to read on the Web site of another person, please read the FAQ on fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php #publishers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire