1.08.2015

Secrets of rednecks lead to your house looks quite flawless cleaning on TV guru AGGIE ...

  • Many inaccessible areas or spots that do not seem to remove?
  • Take the advice of Aggie for some simple ways to make a sparkling home
  • It has everything to clean iron beds cover the ground

My mother, Joha, was a massive maniac for housework and ran out of the house in which I grew up, as if it were a military operation.

Our house was spotless, but rarely enjoyed one of their delicious meals on Sunday because he was too busy cleaning the kitchen was after.

Therefore, after waxing and two of my own son - Rory, 23, and 19 Ewan - I took a little mantra is that a home healthy and quite dirty, should be clean enough to be happy, if to live in style your life.

Scroll down for video

Mother (Photo) Aggie was very fussy and ran home as a military operation

Mother (Photo) Aggie was very fussy and ran home as a military operation

This may surprise many people think of me as a sort of master of hygiene, because I was the co-host of the long-running series of television how clean is your house?

Certainly, many were surprised when I took the Today program last week that I do not always change the sheets between guests. In fact, I would say it is good to have a hierarchy of health where same-sex parents need the beds during each stay not to change. As for men under 25 is a control zone. Rarely noticed.

In this sense, I have compiled a short list of my lazy-dame-tips can help keep your home in good appearance - without your inner slob.

Short crisp sheets

Iron lingerie in bed can do wonders remaining

Iron lingerie in bed can do wonders remaining

There was once a time when I spent my free time happy ironing linen not last long, especially when I children, and I realized that I could spend time more productively, whether it be with them or sofa with a glass of wine.

Of course, one can not deny, crisp leaves look beautiful - it's a shame to get them is time consuming, especially if it is a heavy duvet cover king.

So these days, if I please my customers, I have just returned pillowcases, and enter the forefront of the rapidly duvet cover again with the iron when it is in place on the bed amazing as it seems to have done.

In addition, "the honeycomb pattern" comforters require ironing at all - something to consider perhaps whether you are buying and selling new leaves.

Immediately plump pillows and fragrant

Update your pillows and throws pillows in the dryer for 10 minutes

Update your pillows and throws pillows in the dryer for 10 minutes

Often the illusion of cleaning is as good as the real deal. I am an advocate for keeping my cool pad, but I must admit that not everyone to wash your pillows and cushions the time every few weeks. But you can go directly into the dryer for 10 minutes with one or two leaves for fragrance dryer fabric softener that easily hide tough odors, without washing and dry to update the aggravation.

On the same theme a few drops of tea tree oil can do to a ball of cotton to rub along the edge of the radiator wonders in eliminating stale smell for a while - a point particularly useful when you have guests who have to walk a toxic fourth teenage boy.

SPACE-LADDER FOR FREE

Rarely sucked my stairs, but with a hard bristle paddle and instead doing a good job in a fraction of the time. Believe me, when you went to faff to transport empty cabinet and various mounting accessories necessary to do the work, to kneel a lot less effort and brush is.

Because that's what our mothers and grandmothers, and the stairs were always spotless. The old method also has the advantage of protecting their diamonds paint cleaner, let alone to eliminate the risk of precipitating an meanders up and down your stairs cable.

Make sure that the people their outdoor shoes before going into the close of the carpet to minimize dirt.

WASH clothing

You have a stain on your drivers? Rub a little liquid detergent to remove grease stains

You have a stain on your drivers? Rub a little liquid detergent to remove grease stains

On a similar theme, I often draws the disc, if done about clothes, and instead of using a trick my dear old mother, the endless rotation, Laundry, despite their housework comes once a week.

If you have ever had a place on a bridge or skirt / pants, she would give a quick with a damp cloth with a little detergent, which is, after all, designed to cut the fat until he mixed it wipe was gone.

I always used to do with the clothes of my children when they were little, and I mean always doing today.

Sock It LAND

It's an easy way to two for the price of a cheat, if you have guests for Sunday lunch and your floor needs a quick cleaning after all your food preparation, you can wash it and in the middle of the dried time, if you have a pair of socks towel wearing her slippers while MOP.

This way you can run on the muddy surface unmarked wet and dry ground as you go.

If the trash on a bucket to keep your cleaning products, you can give a quick cleaning the tank at the same time.

Zero scratches with ASD

Hardwood floors can look beautiful, but also can easily be scratched and stained, especially if untreated wood, because it is in my studio.

I have been known to move the furniture when guests come to hide stubborn stains, but in recent years I've come up with this new way to save washing and grinding.

Make a strong cup of tea, let it cool and then the principle with a damp kitchen towel. Sure, you may have to experiment with tea strength depending on the type of wood - but once you hit the mark, can save on hands and knees cost-effective remedy hours.

Steam cleaning microwave

Do you want a bright clean microwave? Place in a bowl of hot water with lemon slices and turn up

Do you want a bright clean microwave? Place in a bowl of hot water with lemon slices and turn up

It's been years since I lost elbow grease, rub my microwave. Now you can create a shortcut to each test even the toughest stains away - put a heat resistant container halfway with hot water and lemon slices in the microwave before it on high for five minutes.

BABY clean your bathroom

Never underestimate the power of a pack of baby wipes that are ideal for the rapid and immediate cleaning most surfaces.

I keep a pack in my car and run into the dashboard and steering wheel every few weeks to keep dirt and dust - it takes less than 30 seconds to do, but your car is as valeted.

I'm not swooshing in my bathroom surfaces, or when time is critical - in combination with a quick shot in the toilet cleaners, you can make a lot of sins.

 

More Views NEW VIDEOS

MORE NEWS

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and to read on the Web site of another person, please read the FAQ on fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php #publishers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire