12.11.2015

7 tips for living with a partner Messy

Most guides to life written with someone who has his opposite cleaning are from the perspective of the couple themselves, who managed chaotic reform. Not these instructions. These tips for living with a partner messed come directly from the manufacturer mess mouth (slightly) renovated. What makes the best. Not because people do not have what they say (although I suspect), but because, if you really want to switch to a disorderly person, you should understand that a person disordered.

Of course I'm talking about generalities, but the people in the world of the disease are usually share some common bonds. We are creative and artistic with many hobbies that come with a lot of things. We tend to do things that we do not like. More structure is not the solution; Think housework tables, etc. Who will remember that we have a Chore Chart? And penalty or fighting will not help. This only makes us want to be Messier regret.

The real key is to help us to change our thinking and adapting new habits.

1. Redefine Messy

Sometimes the definition of my condition of women, my definition of organized chaos, or simply chaos. It seems to me it is not something that should be addressed. For them it is just a lot of things that are not there, where it should be. If you want that your partner holds less clutter in the area, which a completely different question that you want the dishwasher. It's a bit of a difference in style and preferences and a little less of a problem of hygiene at home. To help Creative storage solutions much. It is used as an office space as your lover the way they chose (with the door closed, of course) dedicated to protect.

2. Take a notch

Habits take time to learn, and a person can not change overnight his philosophy of realistic homework. This means that sometimes you have to take the small victories and stop some of the dishes in the sink as a failure. Sometimes you have to tolerate a certain disease and pick up some slack and their expectations to reduce. And sometimes you have to resist the temptation to clean, if I do it later, when I'm not busy. This is the time of the rehabilitation of the person, as well.

3. Teach

I grew up in a house where clothes requires climbing a mountain of dirty laundry in the basement. When we wash dishes to when we wanted to use. A workout time from home means that maybe I did not know I had to clean something. I did not know you wanted to be changed the sheets every weekend, so did not want to be lazy. I have honestly not that there is a monthly task. And cleaning is rare that I go and I totally see in the way of my process, but the benefits of this now that you've shown me. Some things never happen to me. You're still a patient leader.

4. Praise

Hey, there was a marathon happening Girl Code, and yet it was possible to clean the whole house. He was sweating! How intense sweating sweat chest. I crossed eight loads of laundry, even though it felt more like I took the ring to Mordor. I ruined my manicure in flat, too! I do not want to hear that not rented adulting this standard need me. I'd like throwing a parade crazy in my honor! I want you to buy me dinner and tell me how beautiful and amazing I am. Whether this is the case, and I'll clean everything, all the time.

5. Remember

When you hear me say I'm going to my closet clean this weekend, and when the week rolls around, to have no cleaning closet, you've probably forgotten. Okay, remember. I did not notice anything like that, or not, so they are easy to forget. Or I feel there is a much better use of my time. Sometimes people are messy many things in their brains. It is also good to remember how you feel, especially if a clean house is an important way to relax and relieve stress. Your partner loves you and wants you happy, so this may be the best motivation.

6. Please

When the cleaning was fun, would anyone. But it is not. So instead of just cleaning here and there throughout the day, I want to pump the jam and put in some work with my family Botin. We need to support us, what works or partners, although not necessarily the way you want to do things. And the best thing is to do the work during the week, if you also the manpower and other things not fun. Nobody wants to do their homework on weekends. Trust me.

7. Ditch job you hate,

There are certain tasks that I hate my wife does not bother me, and vice versa. His assignment to another is no work to do more hatred. For example, I do not take away. It also means going out and touching gross stuff. And my partner does not like folding laundry, that's not so hard. To know that you want something that makes you hate cleaning easier to handle to do.

And remember, sometimes Habits take time to develop. Slow change is better than no change.

Pictures: pixabay; Giphy (7); Pexels

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is to read your content and on the website of another person, please read the FAQ on fivefilters.org/content-only/faq .php # publishers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire