6.08.2016

Martha Stewart clean

Martha Stewart has a message for you: You're a bum and misery live in disgust.

Of course she would not say that his face - there is a good chance also that unpleasant. But clearly to devote an entire section on its website, www.marthastewart.com , to purification. Here are tips on how to clean almost everything in your home, kitchen countertops with bath toys for their children. Yes, bath toys. Although bath toys, by definition, they are every time they are used purified, are apparently not enough to clean Martha. For this reason, nothing is ever meet. It may also explain why he is divorced.

To prove his point that will never be clean enough, the site includes a questionnaire: "Are you as clean as Martha?" The link to the questionnaire has a photo of your face fresh and complacent, just dared to take them on. He has me, and of course I failed. no, I under my bed not every week strive sheep dust, and no, I do not have the color-coded sponges I cleaned toilets. in fact, I clean the bathroom., for some reason always my wife to do before this gets done.

Martha's website has tips for cleaning kitchens, bathrooms, windows and appliances. It has to clean even tips for your detergent. Many of them involve the use of tips Arm & Hammer baking soda. It is, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. with the Church and Dwight Co., maker of Arm & Hammer products on "Martha University" together, which is what is called the cleaning section of your web page. I bet that you clean in this matter.


advertising


I know nothing about him, except for a brief review, I was in a local newspaper of my parents in April, the spring of Martha U. play list cleaning (fight go against Dustbusters!) The list includes 12 should do tasks such as cleaning walls and ceiling (1), books and dusty shelves (No. 4), wooden furniture (8) and window cleaning treatments (No. 11) waxes. read this list, is my dandruff, which, incidentally, Martha U. book you recommend a HEPA filter or electrostatic air purifier.

To begin, I take a problem with advice from a convicted felon. In 2004, Martha served five months of federal charges for insider trading prison. So there is something of me, which is cleaner than Martha - my record.

Also I think it's a little rough Martha expect to do something that is not done. I seriously doubt grout lines never closed it in person (2) (# 10) or washed networks. There are reports that rubbed in jail and clean office floors, but that was with a broom in his head, so to speak. I'm sure that people make at home.

Finally, the walls and ceilings - really? Paredes, perhaps. They attract fingerprints and dirt, which is exactly why God created the dark gray color. Paint the walls with Kelly Moore pearlescent putty or something similar, and fingerprints and stains will not be a problem. Monotony is the question.

But clean ceilings not only sounds contradictory, it makes no sense. The way they get dirty? Curiosity and journalistic due diligence, I decided to try to clean our kitchen ceiling. If one of our blankets are dirty, this would be it. Moreover, we have not played in 12 years, we live in our home. I found a white shirt, has moisture and spent several minutes on a stool thoroughly clean the entire roof. The only thing left was the painting. Thank Martha. You must have smoked something when they came up with such silly cleaning task. Perhaps what makes dirty blankets.

Do not get me wrong. I want a clean house and most of the time, we is-ish. I think if you have reached a moderate level of piety, there are better things to do with their own free time: bake cookies, take a walk with your spouse, meet a friend for coffee, read their sick children at play toy with Bad contaminated. Martha should not expect pristine hypoallergenic to live.

And though it may seem, I love Martha. She's so smart, creative, attractive and pleasant. I am very impressed with the multimedia and merchandising empire that is built to live well around the company. Thanks to it, I know how to fold a fitted sheet and when to plant peonies. It would be an honor to meet and cook a soufflé together. In fact, she is welcome to visit us anytime.

We just need a little attention, so that we polish all our (6) metal door and window.

We block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire