2.27.2015

Spring clean your closet? Expert tips that you know before diving

There is something so therapeutic about cleaning your closet , this is a great cleansing or tapers slightly to make room for new things, I had to have. Probably I'm going to re-organize once every two weeks or in part with something I decided that I can not live. Fanny Moizant, founder of the site online sale wardrobe Collective gave me to follow a few tips the next time you go to work (psst is cleaned with an impressive wardrobe) to hold.

Clean dressing cabinet

When deciding it's time to clean out your closet:

"My first step begins with a love of fashion, if you buy something new. I challenge myself to make something of my wardrobe before buying immediately and locate the parts that I used in the past season or year. Cleaning the housing must come from a necessity if the necessary space, or because you are moving, spring cleaning, or room for new purchases. "

About how much time to devote to cleaning:

Fanny's approach is to eliminate the things at their own pace, even if it means that on a couple of weekends. A few hours "You must be willing to choose and decide what is and is going to be. Do it slowly and gradually, so it does not overwhelming and time consuming."

On the way to do physically:

Clean up before you start, so you'll be able to see what you have. If your oven racks are stuck with the matter, make the bed and fell to pieces. "You have the tough questions you will not make all that have exactly the right near Regal help you get a better deal at all."

When deciding which parts are too sentimental to get rid of:

"I'm not very attached to the elements. The only parts that can not be separated from Alaia, The rest of my wardrobe is vintage pieces from my mother and my jewelry, eventually inherit my two daughters. Made to be alive and be. The photos are coming, as these feelings remind modern! It is not necessary to physically hold the article because you will probably never use again, especially if it is. a special occasion "

To the questions before deciding to keep or discard / sell / give:

"Ask yourself the hard questions:" How often have I brought it's still in development, or are there between timeless that I can use in different ways or with different outfits ???? If any of these questions answered in the negative, it is time to separate. From there to judge resale value. For us together Vestiaire, the parties sell 30-50 percent of its value selling price. Then you can decide whether you "have to donate or sell.

How often do you clean your closet? Monthly? Rarely? Do you sell clothes or wear anything goodwill?

Photos: Courtesy of Mark
ADVERTISING

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and to read on the Web site of another person, please read the FAQ on fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php #publishers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire