10.13.2015

Found: The best way to clean your engagement ring

Engagement Ring

Photo: Getty Images / Jon Kopaloff

If you've been busy recently, congratulations: You just proud owner of a magnet of very expensive land become. (And if they Sporting a rock on her finger, for any longer period of time, then you know exactly what I mean.)

Diamonds while incredibly resilient, easy and inexplicably, the touch of a human hand is sanded everything you need to temporarily lose its luster for a. In several handwashing sessions per day, and with plenty of soap residue left to actually undermine the glow of her engagement ring are.

While there is no shortage of advice on cleaning jewelry DIY floating around the Internet, I'm not going to roll the dice with them in one of my most valuable (and precious) property. This means that if I want my engagement ring cleaned properly, I need someone my lazy ass to my jeweler to the ring in a small ultrasound machine I managed to take him run twice around to do three and a half years of marriage.

As I constantly sad came to my diamond, I found Baublerella Bling Brush ($ 18), a mobile jewelry cleaner that requires almost no effort to achieve brilliant results. Simply turn the type of Touche Eclat below applicator, brush the natural solution for the gem and let it dry in the air. Without rinsing, polishing, or the need for washing.

Bling brush claiming both fine and costume jewelry to work, and although it is primarily for cleaning stones, works well in metals. To put this theory to the test, I tried on a Sterling Silver Heart Necklace by Tiffany & Co. had worn since high school (and tarnish to prove it). In fact, gently lifted the soft bristles sunken spots, but it took a few runs to its original splendor prepare the environment again.

Now I'm thin cylinder Baublerella gold hidden in his pocket at all times for changes. And while it odd few that seem to wear around the jewelry as a daily necessity of cleaning like, I'm willing to bet that no diamonds because this sucker soon burrs.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is to read your content and on the website of another person, please read the FAQ on fivefilters.org/content-only/faq .php # publishers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire