10.29.2015

Money Saving Tips

Money Saving Tips: Kindergarten Class Courtney Hunt Young

I can keep my quarters, dimes under my piggy dinosaurs. Ozzy C.

I have to make money, the work the. Kindergarten Primary Kandon T. Hunt

I have in my pocket. Set Kindergarten Primary Lylli H. Hunt

I do a good job, and my mother will give me money. Miguel A. Kindergarten

I get the money from my mother to clean my room. Teresa S. Kindergarten

When you are doing your daily chores and listen to every day, your mother give you money and put it back in the box. Timera W. indigenous hunting Elementaru

You can make money from the safe. Matthew S. earn Kindergarten

My Mom and Dad gives me money and put it in his pocket. Daniel F. Mother

My mother gives me a lot of money for cleaning. Mother Giovanni R.

I, because listening. B. Get Kindergarten Primary hunting Nevaida money

I like to hear and cleaning. Kindergarten Primary Zavion W. Hunt

I am always to be good, and if we go to the store and ask my mother for candy, and she gives me money. Elisa Kindergarten Primary N. Hunt

Money Saving Tips for Kids: Class Bronson Paula Lawton Roder third year

To make sheep and calves up to money. It's hard work, but that's how I like it. It's nice to see the baby sheep and calves healthy and strong to. Third Year Kyle K. Lawton-Bronson

I have my money for homework. I have $ 5 To take on my homework. When I third my job for a day, and then I get $ 4 Gage S. Lawton-Bronson year

Earn money by doing tasks or good. Sometimes I feed the horses, dogs or cats. I $ 10 for it, or if I acted about $ 3. Will H. Lawton-Bronson third year

How can I make money: 1. I wash my father's truck. 2. Wait for the Christmas bonus 3. Wait 4th birthday money homework and that's how I earned $ 253 in $ two years. Evan T.

Earn and save for the future: class Otegren Kate Hinton Elementary third year

I want to save my money, and I want to spend it. I want to spend my money on toys and movies. I would also like to save my money. At home I have a lot of people and twenty. Making money is not always easy. You need to do tasks such as gardening, laundry, washing dishes, watering things, and even the creation of decorative objects. After my mother told me that, if you work for an hour, you are $ 5! At the end of the week, I have $ 10 And if you want to spend, you have to earn it. Kyle L.

As Sally saves your money

Hello, my name is Sally. I keep my money all the time, and now I'm rich. I disagree with my brother because he was so bad for me. Savings keep me. Take my advice, that saving is good! Natalie N. Hinton Elementary Grade 3

Fourth grade All Stars Cheryl Irwin ... Leeds Elementary

 

I earn money by doing tasks, raking the neighbor's garden, and when I heard and my homework. If I have paid, I have so that you can save the money in a safe place, something special. Luis

I have to earn a lot of money tasks. When I win the money, then I have the money in a savings account at the bank. It is important to save money, instead of always happen. Ernesto Leeds 4. Class of primary school

When you get the money you're wondering, "Should I spend, or should I save? ' Guardo because I buy a new car if I old enough to drive. I go to a bank in order to save money. How can I make money? I earn money when I cleaned my room and help my little sister. Marilyn

The first question is how to save money and do it by. A savings account at the bank In this way, I can not take my wallet, and money out of it. Second question is, how can I earn my money, and that is to do my homework and help others. Finally, how do I fix my money? I also consider it in a savings account at the bank, when I buy one day be able to a house. Parker Leeds 4. Class of primary school

 

Money Tips Akron-Westfield students fourth year Deb Hedlund

 

Gano help fifty dollars a week to my mother kangaroo. I make lunch for the kids or the kids I see my mother's lunch. Sometimes I have to change the diapers of children. I always turn on the TV and sit on the couch with them. We see Mickey Mouse, the first Sophia, Callie or Sheriff Wild West. That's how I make my money.

F. relieved Akron-Westfield fourth year

 

I earn money to help my grandmother. Helped by mowing my grandmother. I mow my grandmother because she helps Once done it faster. The terrace of the fun of my grandmother because I can cut to make something to eat weed trees. Sometimes I get to help muffins cakes. That's how I make my money. Fourth W. Carter Akron-Westfield

I money for good grades. With the exception of a couple of Uggs. Money on clothes, iPod covers, nail polish and American Girl doll clothes. I think money is important, buy food, clothing, cars, gas, home, machinery and livestock. Finally, I think that money is very important.

Emma R. Akron-Westfield fourth year

 

Mrs. Wilken to ... Akron-Westfield fourth class win class advice

I believe that mothers and fathers should pay their children for homework. For example, I live on a farm, watering so that horse, I think I should be paid $ 200.00 each. It would be so awesome! I also believe that teachers have to pay $ 30.00 for children to do their homework to do every night. If we. To the supermarket, I think we should $ 5.00 for the purchase of our deliveries recharge it Then we could be all millionaires !!

"Jenna, wake up! The bus will be here soon!" Wow, that was a day at school, and my mother woke me up this incredible dream. I looked at my piggy bank just to be sure. He was always so full as it was that night.

Jenna S. Akron-Westfield fourth year

There are many different ways to get money. One idea is to go into someone's home and help with the cleaning. Another possibility is that you take care to take care of the grandchildren. Doing homework is another good way to make money. It is never a good idea to go someone's home to random money or ask for a job to earn some money. Just a reminder, you will not every time you or the owner to pay. Sometimes it feels good to help others, and no money required. As you can see, there are many ways to earn money.

H. tenley Akron-Westfield fourth year

I think there is a better way to ... make money .mowing lawn! I have to mow every week. We live in the country, so we have a large terrace. It takes about three hours to cut the whole court: front, back and sides. In the summer, when I mow, it is very hot. As you can see, mowing the lawn is hard work and a good way to make money.

Michael B. Akron-Westfield fourth year

To save money to go to a special place. I think the best way to earn some money was to work out. I helped my grandmother and my father to clean the yard one day at my grandmother's. I cut weeds and helped the branches at the back of the truck. Then I went home and helped bring our terrace. It was hard work. When we got to our new home, my father gave me $ 90.00 to help with everything. So my advice to you, help if you can. You never know if you paid to get help never. I have all my money in a secret place and my family looks forward to a trip to the Mall of America to make!

Alyse G. Akron-Westfield fourth year

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is to read your content and on the website of another person, please read the FAQ on fivefilters.org/content-only/faq .php # publishers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire