3.16.2016

& # 39 Khloe Kardashian exchange; Fan & # 39; Spring Cleaning Tips

It's time for spring cleaning and notorious maniac Khloe Kardashian shares her tips on how to a stickler for maintenance be like them!

Instead of "TOC" or obsessive-compulsive disorder, Khloe calls his error cleansing "Khlo-CD".

The Fitness - Freak to their lead subscribers and Web - application -only some to share - also to show some of their advice and how crazy is clean --and is you do not need Photoshop !

"You know I'm crazy to keep dolls my house in order, but I always thought everyone as much of a picky like me!" She said. "I saw what the Internet is recommended and found that I am perhaps a little fanatical to be clean as I thought."

In the application "Kocktails With Khloe" Star detailed cleaning program that is very different from what is generally recommended acknowledge.

For example Khloe said sheets are washed every two days, despite the recommendation "of the Internet" once a week.

"Of course, if I'm not in town to sleep in my bed or I'll wait a bit, but the leaves definitely in lingerie goes every time for a spray tan," he said.

Khloe, she said to the kitchen once a week cleans, despite the fact that most people believe that you should do this twice a year.

"Thank God, I have to help my house to keep as Khlo CD !!!" he said.

Most people, the shower clean once a month. "I have my shower clean every day," the new single star , said. "However, would fade like a serial killer once a week be, no doubt."

But Khloe does not know everything about the cleanliness. The Internet says that you need to clean your dishwasher every month.

"What do you mean clean your dishwasher?" Said a confused Khloe. "I've never heard of it! OMG. I have to buy things, to clean! Debo. It makes sense. I'm so angry I do not know !!!"

Khloe seems in a better mood was the day before, when he wrote a letter to be self - love in Instagram .

"I think people can practice personal care on many levels, but is delivered emotionally," she wrote. "While the search for the other to feel full. You can for their missing persons or things, seek to stop other components.

"Love or personal happiness should depend never on success, because it is always to fight bugs, no matter what level."

We block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire