7.04.2016

Master MUA Kate O & # 39; Reilly tries Mitt cleaning Nima

July 4, 16 | Xpose magazine

Xpose magazine we like to experience for women the art of making like a pro with advice, who know their stuff ... that's how it went.

The original idea for Niamh Martin makeup, Nima is sold a charming little Irish brand makeup brushes and accessories pretty pastel colors. When I Niamh few years ago met, I remember her singing the praises of small household gloves used in your kit, long before they launched their brush marks to life. Nima pop-up beauty in different prices reminded recently, I realized that I had never tasted the famous glove and decided to try it after I. Wearing gloves Microfiber sweep light makeup and dirt from the skin and also acts in the eyes, as long as they used very gently. ,, To make it work, so that the pH balance of the skin, its natural level no cleaner and remover All you need is tap water. I do not know if I'm ready to separate with all my lotions and potions, but the cleaning glove gets certainly marks for efficiency. I used it to remove most of my makeup before clean my bare skin and the rest of my routine continues. Nima warns that you should avoid washing and dry cleaning and maintenance glove a normal soap recommends using dry and ventilated place somewhere leave. Really clean!

More beauty tips and tricks, check the latest edition of Xpose magazine out today on the shelves.

We block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire