7.06.2016

While every mother thought on Pinterest

Source: Thinkstock Source: Thinkstock

Oh, Pinterest. We love, we hate, we love to hate you.

If you are not familiar, Pinterest is this magical land, where the Internet fudge, brownies calories with exercise ideas CrossFit mix in tips Housecleaning live with "28 ways to be a mother, fun" pin touting is a complete paradox - a place full oxymorons seemingly endless. However, we can stop there Capistrano flock not like seagulls. Moving Cards and tangy, with names such as "smart Lovelies for Littles" and "Sweets for my Sweet", but should probably titles as have "DIY - projects that cost me more than you actually buy the thing" and "I Like clothes, but not my mother Bod flatter ".

We have half the time designs for our homes to dream and fantasize about food Gourmet for our families to do, go, and half the time overwhelmed as a mother by the lack of feeling that they do not form bears our faces Bentobox meals for children.

However, we can not stop!

The advantage is that we find solidarity in the fact that we are all put together in this strange cycle. To prove this, I have an idea in mind of a mother (ie me) share when browsing options. It's true, I'm just a woman, but I feel that there are a lot of other mothers - background with inner very, very similar, because Pin dialogues.

***

me:   Oh! 10 tips to feed your picky about. That seems sensible. * Press *

Pinterest: "Step 1: Buy Cookies - make fittings pleasure, PB & J sandwiches in part on your child's plate"

. Me: Um, no On the day, I have to dress the peanut butter and jelly is the day I'm making education fun breakfast for love, get - But I mean, if not eat peanut butter and jelly - the. basically sauce sugar sugar - so don 'have no idea what to address the food on this planet perhaps you'd, my son. I give up. Checkmate. Go guard attack - eat - well.

* WARNING * SCROLLING

Me:?! Oooh 30-days - Challenge Spring Cleaning I totally need to do * click *.

Pinterest: "Day 3: vacuum all heating vents in your home."

Me: WHAAAAAA! It is - this is a real thing, the really real people? How - I never met anyone do this before heard the other side, this seems tired Maybe there is a trick of home pen facilitate cleaning ...?.

* WARNING * SCROLLING

Share: 1 0 Amazing House Cleaning Hacks real mothers

Me: I'm excited * * Click.

Pinterest: "# 7: To prevent damage to the bottom of the lunch, there was a table with vinyl fabric under the chair of his son."

Me: Meh. That's what dogs are for. Move ...

* WARNING * SCROLLING

Pinterest Photo :. * A / properly very trendy living room repurposed with white sofa and coffee table barn Frischholz *

Me: full the show set. I love everything about it. I mean, obviously, that the white sofa would not work because the children. And barn wood you now could actually Splitter children give that I think about and I did not recover enough chips. THEN. LOT. DRAMA. Over a small splinter is removed from wood. The last time that I thought I would have to use the real constraints to get this thorn from his toe. AGREEMENT. So yes ... - is this show is not for us.

* WARNING * SCROLLING  

Pinterest :. * Photo of a cute hairstyle exploration globe Millennium + more popular *

I: I wonder if I could remove it. It would still be able, my hair will strike to put in a node rather than later so that you can ask my stylist next time, I can make an appointment - you ... ... when I go time in three months , without finding my children?.

* WARNING * SCROLLING

Pinterest: "catsuits are the new thresholds: Why are perfect for any guard - style dress and how"

Me: Pinterest, you're drunk. Catsuits should be reserved for the Kardashians, and even then it is questionable. NEVER. VA A. ARISE.

* WARNING * SCROLLING

Pinterest: "Today a mother to be better"

Me: * rolls eyes * Really? What - what could - be useful. Here is the error ...

Pinterest: "# 1 .. you stop yourself and your home and your domestic jurisdiction to strangers on the Internet compared Pinterest down and go play with your kids all they need is that how you are the best .. mother to her children kiss, and he does. "

Me: That's the best that I stay all day.

* Reefs options and rolled with children on the couch *

Article 5 days Uses

We block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire