5.11.2017

4 tips for a successful spring cleaning your house

The beginning of spring always makes people thoroughly clean their homes. But more than that, the desire to remove their houses and unwanted and unnecessary items that only your life clutter.

The problem I've noticed that most of the time, people are not sure where to start. The idea was gathered through everything that can be intimidating in recent years to be; Often people start but never finish the job.

This happens to me. Mucha.

I like to simplify the idea of ​​my house and to my life, and I made a difference that does not exactly give me the current situation of our kind of space requires a lot of family to host disorder. But still, through the clutter we have is not always easy. Through much trial and error, I learned a few things that have helped me be more successful. Here are some of my favorite tips.

1. Start making through a list. It seems so simple, but to make a list is important in order to successfully reduce the amount of clutter in your home. Personally, I overwhelmed easily and helps me stay organized and ready. The lists also help to put into perspective what you want to achieve, and can make it easier to create categories and create a schedule to complete the task.

2. One thing at a time. At low cleaning mode occurs, you will want to do everything at once. At least so to me. So my attention, I choose a room both to meet. Once you've done most of my efforts in this particular room, I turn to the other. Another way to use this to your advantage is a category to choose such as clothes or toys. In this way, not running back and forth between the projects that make it much more stressful and chaotic cleaning.

3. Be honest with yourself - even clothing or articles that you use. One of the hardest all get rid of is the ability to work with your old parts on items that you no longer use, to be honest. Clothing is always a great one for me, but I never have enough space for everything. So at least once a year, I go through my two drawers and cabinet and remove the items that I have not worn for a while. Once the items are removed, I see again. It could take one or two pieces of the stack, but the rest, I resolve to give.

4. Get the participating family. This is one of my most used tips, but in my opinion the most important thing to remember in every major project. If you try to declutter your home, children do not want to automatically give everything - especially if they are forced. Encourage them to make their own decisions about what to separate simplify the process it.

What advice would you add to the successful spring cleaning?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire