5.28.2017

Tips & # 39; Spring Cleaning & # 39; your body

JuanJosé and Amy Lee Castaner offer to clean your body checklist for spring 10 days.


advertising


Checklist 10 Total detoxifying the body and mind day

Nutrition:

n Ai - I take my morning or this morning Mojo ginger lemon water? *

n Should I eat a healthy breakfast?

n now you drink enough purified water? (Less than half of the body weight in ounces)

n Should I eat every 3-4 hours?

n Ai - stopped to eat 2-3 hours before bedtime?

n Should I eat a lot of raw vegetables and fruit?

Should I n today eat fermented foods? (Twice a week)

n Will I eat today gelatinous food? (Twice a week - chia seeds, algae)

n Do I have green in all meals / snacks today?

n Ai - I eat as many organic or natural foods as much as possible?

n Ai - I refrain, sugar, coffee, alcohol or drugs, gluten, dairy, processed, packaged foods or fried today?

Body and skin:

n Do I have today dry brush? **

n Ai - Ejercito today? (35 min or more)

No skin detoxification: Should I not use aluminum deodorant and other natural / organic products in my hair and body?

Ai No - the night before to get at least seven hours of sleep?

And mind:

I do not know - now I began my remarks?

spend outdoors at least 15 minutes - n Ai?

n Ai - I try something new, exciting, fun and fear today?

n You I now spend check 5-10 minutes or reflection time?

No, I - I spent 5-10 minutes today in meditation or prayer?

* Wake-Up Mojo: water, lemon juice and cayenne pepper: your favorite cup of companies and fill it with hot purified water, 1/4 juice freshly squeezed lemon and a pinch of cayenne pepper; O ginger lemon water: 12 ounces of purified water at room temperature 1/2 fresh lemon, then add 1/2 inch - piece finely grated ginger as Handshake juice in your water.

** As dry brush skin: At long strokes, her body to brush her heart. Begin at the feet and work your way up. For the first gentle, giving you a good idea of the strength of the hair is getting. Do not brush your face; They can be used a lightweight fabric in place.

Let you us block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire