8.04.2017

Heloise: What maid gets the tip?

Dear Heloise: I have a question, tipping in a hotel: -what is the girl who yesterday cleaned the room for tips that I leave, or the girl came today? - J. Loma in South Dakota

Loma, I checked with some great hotels, and here are tips on how to cope with change:

every day ■ advice, but not tip if the service is poor.

■ The rate day about 1 to 2 per $ is; $ 3- $ 4 for a better hotel.

Put the money in a box (unchanged) and the model for service or domestic ■ home.

■ Paper can be wrapped, but be sure to label it in a sheet.

■ Place it in an obvious place.

- Heloise

Dear Heloise: In the spring when the danger of frost is over, I plant on my terrace a pot of green onions. Buy a lot in the supermarket and cut the white ends, about 1 inch in green. I make a hole for each rod, plants and water fountains. The strain grows almost immediately and can cut fresh green onions, if necessary. - Gayle P., Colorado Springs, Colorado

Heloise is a columnist with King Features Syndicate, PO Box 795000, San Antonio 78279-5000, fax 210 HELOISE.

Let you us block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire