1.12.2018

snatches workers cleaning speech after thief market

Fresno, CA (KFSN). -

It was a hot afternoon Friday outside Cleaners Martinizing southeast Fresno. Liz Gutierrez was at lunch when the bag is removed in an instant.

"Not even noticed when he went around three times, so I think they must have been looking for me," Gutierrez said.


While Gutierrez was on his cell phone, was a pair of eyes on her. CCTV captured the entire game.

"He said, excuse me, ma'am, and if I look like this, was simply rolled grabs," Gutierrez said.

The bank's bag full of your most important assets. ID, jewelry and $ 50 should go the electricity bill - caught anything from a man on a bicycle.

"It excites me very much, because it's not fair," Gutierrez said.

Gutierrez said he began to lose hope.

"I was hurt, I was mad, I wanted to go. I do not want to work here, "Gutierrez said.


It was also at this time when a massive support came pouring in.

"Needless we will do it, we shall not have in our band business district. We will not let the here and work and stop their livelihood deserve, "Gutierrez said.

Business invaded his neighbors defense and one of them shows the surveillance video, hoping to obtain advice of the man identity.

"It all started this work had a rough last six years and all that it was."

Gutierrez said, breaking his faith healing now.

(Copyright © 2018 KFSN TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Let you us block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire