11.04.2023

I've found the best way to get rid of condensation on my windows in the morning - The Sun

A WOMAN has revealed she has found a simple trick to remove condensation from her windows during the winter months.

Taking to social media, the woman shared a photo of the product and revealed that she uses a Buzz glass cleaning cloth.

Woman reveals her trick for removing condensation from windows
A woman has shared her handy tip for removing condensation from windows. Photo credit: Facebook/Mrs Hinch Cleaning Tips
She said it only cost her £1.
He said it only cost him £1. Photo credit: Getty Images - Getty

The packaging says it reduces the spread of bacteria , removes fingerprints and smudges, and leaves no streaks.

"Make cleaning tasks easier with Buzz's Premium Microfiber Glass Cloth," the description reads.

"Designed to make glass surfaces hygienically clean and transparent and to remove dust, stains and dirt from surfaces such as mirrors, windows or bathroom partitions.

"The microfiber cleaning cloth is a practical helper for every bathroom. »

And the best? It only costs £1.

In the caption she explains: "At this time of year when the terrible condensation on the windows returns I found this at savers, £1 and OMG for such a fine fabric that absorbs all the moisture!!!

"Definitely worth a try if your windows are as bad as mine in the morning…"

People were quick to comment on her post, with one person immediately asking: "Where from?", to which she replied: "1x saving worth £1."

Most read in Fabulous

A second asked: "Are they reusable???" »

The woman explained: "I've used mine a few times, I haven't washed it yet, I think it's washable like any other cloth you buy x."

While a third suggested an alternative solution, writing: "I use the cheapest liquid, a small amount the size of a £1 coin, wipe it around the seal and it works perfectly."

"Try opening the window and ventilating the room during the day or leaving the window slightly open at night.

"Works perfect. Proven in bedrooms and bathrooms."

But the woman wasn't convinced and replied, "I did, and personally it didn't work out very well." I always wondered if it wouldn't be good for them to put so many chemicals on the window seals?"

You said, "I hear what you're saying." I think it may depend on Windows. I use the method and only update it when I clean my windows.

"I have been using this method for 20 years. During the day I keep the windows open in the bedroom or house and that helps too.

Others said they found the fabric on Amazon , which made the purchase easier.

Adblock test (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire