3.09.2017

My Spring Cleaning Tips + cabinet

Ahhh Spring! A time of rebirth and renewal! It is time to clean the closet and make for a new energy and new pieces that Pep Extra will be in your step. I am nostalgic return to these images of my old closet. This cabinet was special - it was where a lot of brainstorming and holds serious planning has decreased. Before the move I was going from one ton pieces! Some of you ask me to make a sale of my closet cabinet to clean - and there is something that I will definitely consider. ;) If you have not already read the book The Magic of storage life change I recommend you do. It's your space decluttering for inspiration and creativity to help make room. For storage closet - I love these shelves Ikea and means of work . You can not go wrong with pleasure wicker baskets for scarves, swimsuits, and belts. Keep boxes of old shoes and. As memory size + ends Shake plastic - clothes and order them slip those velvet . Organize clothes by season and buy in storage containers bed or consider a small storage unit rental if needed (used Box Butler in New York and had a great experience - and no, sponsored) donations or anything you 'don t record against in spent one year (loved the second time , by consignment shop) and finally the guard Mantra - saw dress I. invest in classic pieces, which appear in the coming years Less is more - quality over quantity.

We block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire