5.10.2014

simply organized: New VLOG: My favorites (often forgotten) Cleaning Tips

Hello to all! Happy (ha! No!) .... I have a new vlog on my YouTube channel!

For this small video blog, teamed, I share with Mr. Clean and Double Duty Divas, some of my best tips and tricks for cleaning. I threw in an organization, some ideas to ... well, because I always organize a cleanup.

Did you know that about me?

Well, now you know!

Would not it be more likely not to clean? Just this weekend - all you moms out there, I'm sure you do not want cleaning to be Mother's Day, is not it? Would not it be great to have a # have clean free weekend?

Oh, and if you have seen some of my previous vlog that happy that I chose will be "very easy", the words too! Ugh! I told you .... I'm better behind the camera, not in front of him!

In this video I have some of my favorite tips to share for a quick and easy cleaning. But these are tips that will not be considered and / or tasks that you have forgotten, can be taken to fill in your spring cleaning regimen. If you share quick tips, please clean, comment below for us all to see and enjoy! Nobody likes to clean, so if I find a simple way to get jobs is through cleaning, I'm everywhere!

Enjoy this short video! ...

Hope you to have a clean, free place Mother's Day weekend everyone!

If you want to catch up with Mr. Clean, Check out these links! ...




This review was made possible by the donation and   Double Divas Service and Mr. Clean. I've presented with a gift card to facilitate my review service product, but all opinions are 100% mine.


This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and read on the website of another person, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org / content / faq.php # publishers only.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire