5.25.2014

Tips from Heloise: Tips for self-cleaning ovens

Posted: 02:00 - 25/05/14

Dear Heloise: I love the self cleaning on my oven. I noticed, however, that sometimes I have a lot of smoke and odor lingering in the house during and after the cleaning cycle. Do you have a question? - Emily D. Oklahoma

There are some things that you can do. Try not to leave too long between cleanings. Most food particles that accumulate in the oven, fixed to the lower part is more likely to smoke and gases during self-cleaning.

If many leaks, try to clean as much as possible before you begin any cleaning. Then, while cleaning to help open windows, the heat, smoke and odors. - Heloise

Dear Heloise: I found a great use for pizza stones that many people have, but are useless, except for the preparation of pizza. Every time I get a slow cooker or cooking chart (for example, in the grid inside), I have my pizza stone under to protect the heat from my accountant. Works like a charm, and I feel better in the oven so long to stay in my absence. - Carolyn B., by e-mail

Dear Heloise: I have a stainless steel tank that holds the deposits of calcium in the soil. Vinegar cleans perfectly, making it look like new. Now I clean the kettle with vinegar in a regular part of my routine. - Heidi L. in Indiana

I'm so glad you discovered this classic trick Heloise! Reader to clean your coffee maker fill with vinegar (full power) and cook for 20-30 minutes. Let the vinegar cool, rub the kettle for cleaning and rinse thoroughly. Would you like more tips on how vinegar can be used in your home? Get my tips vinegar Fantabulous Heloise and More booklet by $ 5 and a self-addressed, stamped (70 cents) on time: Heloise / Vinegar, PO Box 795 001, San Antonio, TX 78279-5001. Use the Remove vinegar and a microfiber cloth to water stains on kitchen faucets and bathroom. And make sure that you always have a convenient gallon for all other households allusion can be used. - Heloise

Dear Heloise: I was browning sausage in a pan of lasagna and came up with this statement: The sausage was still lumps that were larger than I would like. I tried to break up with my pastry blender, and it worked very well. - Chris E., by e-mail

Dear Heloise: My husband suggested that I send you this suspicion that we heat our coffee cups: I feel the cups in the heating duct, while the coffee to brew. When the coffee is ready, our mugs are hot and not cool the hot coffee. Of course, this only works in the winter! - Melanie C Virginia


We reserve the right to remove content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it against the rules of the community . We ask you to content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the problematic comment Report fill out this form . New comments are only for two weeks from the date of publication.

Most clicked Stories Today

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and read on the website of another person, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org / content / faq.php # publishers only.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire