9.13.2015

7 tips for cleaning a veteran waste

Welcome to the first of two special editions of Home & Garden, with a focus on getting your house and yard ready for winter.

This week we have a list of the maintenance of the house as well as ideas for your facility.

Next week we will have an overview of the tasks drop classification, the information leader in a fall in the garden attached Conference 3. October from master gardeners from the Iowa State University / Scott County Extension.

This week I'm going to share my autumn cleaning tips.

That is true, fall cleaning. I know, "spring cleaning" is the tradition, but I think that they do not have time in the spring. There are so many social activities tasks / PLUS schoolyard I never brush around to the window.

Also, dirty in the summer anyway, I'm going to keep it until the fall.

1. cumshot in front of his house. I can not speak for the brick, but the houses made ​​of wood and vinyl or metal siding dust. I thought it was only along dirt roads, but that is not the case. Town homes are getting dusty, also.

More about this time of year, so it seems that there are many cobwebs.

I will begin with the dismantling of the webs with a broom, then use a garden hose to spray the walls of the house so that the water reached my position on the pitch.

2. Wash the outside of the window. Once gone, the dust from abroad (see above), you can what you like to clean your windows with Windex or clean. A sqeegee is good, dry the glass with small strips.

3. Wash., The inside of the windows. Once the outside is clean, to move in You also need their thresholds, dust Wash screens and window treatments address. At least, end the processing of the fabric and outdoor Shake. Vacuuming is a step forward and laundry or cleaning is made a step in that. You be the judge. But at least dusting.

4. Clean behind / under furniture. No vacuum me behind my couch a week. But at least once a year, I offer almost all of the furniture in our different rooms and vacuum behind and under them. My depression is also a system that can get accumulated me into the gap between the baseboard and carpet dust.

5. The work of the kitchen. We could spend a long time here. The cooler must be cleaned regularly. Everyone from. Discard items that are questionable bottles (I still rinse and tanks, but in recycling), and remove any shelves for washing in the sink.

The oven can be used again and kitchen, including filter on the hood, you can use a double envelope.

I use oil soap for washing dirty Murphy cabinets doors a few times a year.

6. Several things. We use a lot of fans in the summer, to avoid the need for air conditioning and screens collect dust. These are cleaned before winter.

7. Just go wash on abrasives. I used my kitchen sink with abrasive cleaners, and over time, I rubbed finish. The sink was boring and I washed each pot left a gray mark. The solution was to get a new tub. I'm more careful with it. In fact, I'm more careful a lot of things. Many of the cleaning can with a detergent and water, carried out without the need for tougher products.

8. Products scouts. On the other hand, if you have a problem or a particular task, the people wonder sale cleaning products. You can just the product to make your job easier. For example, I was waiting at the entrance 1 day to save the cleaning of a big box when I specifically for the shower joints remarkably randomly small brush. I realized that it would be used much more effectively than the toothbrushes used. (What has taken place, or they are still accustomed to the teeth was.)

And it took a visit from one of my sisters out of town that I realized how tired (worn beyond) the broom used to sweep the kitchen had become. Tactfully, he said, "Soul, you mind if I bought a new broom?"

I not the point, really, but, oh, what a difference that new brooms. Scanning was fun again! Sometimes it takes an outsider to a different perspective, to state the obvious.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is to read your content and on the website of another person, please read the FAQ on fivefilters.org/content-only/faq .php # publishers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire