9.15.2015

How quickly clean a house with 7 Simple Tips & Tricks

Cleaning is not my thing. Often, the mere thought of it makes me want a cup of tea and watch True Blood instead. But the feeling of satisfaction, then feels good. Over the years, in order to force me clean, I have a list compiled tips to clean your house at once, because I know that I do not is the only twenties who hate cleaning.

To be honest, not really cleaning the part I hate thinking of cleaning makes me completely. I am my own worst enemy. I always find other work to do or make plans to meet friends, when it should be at home vacuuming and cleaning the pan. Finally, if you go there, and I I saw my progress to develop my favorite music and I feel great. However, cleaning often end only when I have to do because I can not bear to spend my precious free time on my hands and knees scrubbing the toilet - I mean, who really wants to do that?

So for everyone else out there is a kind of girl, "I'll clean up when I", here are seven speed cleaning tips for you.

1. Use the duster

If you arrive on time? Hops are visible to him with a duster and address all these areas. You do not have the room on your guests probably will not dare worry, so concentrate on the main living areas and dust, as you have never been dusted. You can do a thorough cleaning, when they're gone and the dust on the floor Vacuum - more on that shortly.

OXO Good Grips delicate microfiber dust cloth, $ 6.99, amazon.com

2. Key areas with a blank empty battery

As with the spray, stick to the key areas, especially where people go and possibly see crumbs and dirt. If you do not have a cordless vacuum, I recommend that you invest in one. My grandmother has one, and it's just great. Spill cookie crumbs on the floor? Leave your cordless vacuum cleaner. Someone brought a little dried mud on his boots? Let your cordless vacuum to facilitate the work of the latter. Usually they are keeping mild and very convenient without cable - you can not separate the different areas of your home, and to achieve again elsewhere. And some models even bags are required. Genius!

Shark Bagless Stick Vacuum SV1106 Freestyle Navigator Wireless, $ 98, walmart.com

3. Take the Trash

Take your garbage can immediately make your kitchen (and smell) better. The same goes for the bathroom trash can or trash home office. I know it's tempting, your trash pile can, until it is almost overwhelming, but for the love of God, take it away! There is a special place in hell for people things precarious balanced on top of the trash just because they want to take out the trash. Spoiler: It was definitely me in school - former teammates are sorry!

4. Get rid of bad smells

Give your home an instant update with a natural product, people and animals safe air freshener company as environmental Me Deo-vitamin. Not only will you leave your home smelling very fresh with its fragrance of mint, but also with vitamin B. infused Many air fresheners simply mask the chemical odors and some chemicals Air fresheners contain phthalates, which can be bad for your health, to the course the time. Food Quality Eco me pure herbal formula safely and effectively. If you is not cleaned for some time, you can do, and then spray the cleaner air hand to ensure that all persistent odors are eliminated.

Eco-Me Vitamin Deodorant, $ 5.39, amazon.com

5. Hot and Steamy Get

I do not currently have a Steam Mop, but it's definitely on my list to buy the household items. My aunt and grandmother have both a home steam cleaning machine, and they trust him. You could valuable minutes of your time by not having to fill a mop bucket, organize your favorite cleaning floor and then wring the mop several times while trying to work are shaving. Just fill the water tank and turn it on. This model takes about a minute to warm up, so use that minute to turn your way, and then the steam! In addition, it disinfects with steam to not waste time with cleaning agents; Just whistle the steam mop.

Bissell Steam Mop Power Fresh discs with sewage and 1940W, $ 79.98, walmart.com

6. Declutter

Decluttering is the best way at home looking to clean in an instant. Start by throwing all the waste that can be drawn, and the next step, put things where they belong, including putting dirty clothes in the hamper and the organized, clean things, and instead. Be honest and ask yourself: "Do I really need five, looking pretentious heavy books on my table are" Clutter is to store a simple thing and makes your home looks cleaner when it is stored away. It's like a magic trick cleaning Lazy girl.

7. Open the Windows

To open Clean air in your home through a window. According to an article by Healthy Child Healthy World, an organization that strives to make to the health of families published, opening a window to indoor air pollution, significantly reduce, which will be manufactured from a wide range of products such as the common household cleaning products and furniture, according to the Environment Agency protetion USA. It also gets rid of stagnant air, too, and will make your home feel clean and fresh again.

Cleaning happy girls lazy guy. You will feel better when the work is done.

Pictures: AliInay / Unsplash; Giphy (4); Pleasantries

We want to be your friend, too

Follow goings on Facebook!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is to read your content and on the website of another person, please read the FAQ on fivefilters.org/content-only/faq .php # publishers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire