9.04.2015

Readers chime with Window Cleaning Tips

Arena Griffis
Yavapai County Contractors Association

As a follow-up and our convoy set last Friday, I dare say that many women would love and happy and excited to receive flowers moon, a box of chocolate or sweet Hallmark cards. I have another enthusiastic over-the-moon. On entering the office on Monday evening, I found a basket with glass cleaners and tools applicable window with a note, good cleaning "arena thanks to our world and the brightness to illuminate" on my desk.

How sweet. I have carried out and found that cleaning solutions have been purchased from the retail sector Bennett glass and mirror some detective work. Let me share my experience with this cleaning product: had water stains on the window of my car, because I did not follow my own advice and I cleaned the windows and the glass roof in the sun in the heat of the day. A product called "spark" is cleaner and cleaner water spot shimmering and graced my windshield and sunroof water and dirt disappear! I also tried this have disappeared on my shower door and water spots!

The other cleaners in my gift basket was a spray glass cleaner without ammonia. I tried on a mirror and impeccably clean and strip and film. I think I'm in heaven, I'm now armed with glass and mirror cleaner. However, thanks to some of our readers, who share their tips and tricks for cleaning windows.

I received an email from a reader Dewey sweet and told me how to find out if the strips on or off, depending on how they washed and dried. If you use up and down strokes on one side and side shots from the other side, you should be able to tell which side the streaks are his. Very cool tips.

No wonder you could not tell whether the ribs were inside or outside my window. I was cleaning and drying in a circular in a completely incoherent angular velocity and the speed at an exchange rate of rotation and speed of movement, because my arm was tired, so it is no wonder that I am not without a trace.

I this email by Irene:

"In response to your article" cleaner "I found my solution when we moved into our new house, and the windows cleaned professionally for the first time. How I wish I knew 40 years ago. The secret is to use off the shelf of distilled water (no minerals, chemicals, financial) products, scraper, paper towels, to the doctor every time you clean it use, clean, on the edges of the window with paper towels, and then with a light cotton cloth to finish the edges and everywhere fine tuning needed. I've always had large glass windows and doors, I often cleaned without result as I receive it now. Ask conserve life easier and the environment. Irene ".

Shannon Miller, owner Kastle cleaning watchman said, in accordance with his advice:

"Sandy, you can use a five-gallon bucket filled half with H2O using three drops of dish soap, a hat full of ammonia Apply with washing of the application window, then using a squeegee and rag Hucka - .. They are usually blue.

Hope that helps, Shannon Miller Kastle Cleaning Services Manager "

Take a big thank you to my readers Dewey and Irene and Shannon for taking the time to share their window cleaning tips with our readers. It is comforting glow to his, shine, sparkle, shine, luster and gloss have shared with our community, we see clearly now a bright, sunny day, lyrics say.

As a little boost and memory - it is important to adopt an energy-saving behavior. This energy will reduce and make us act more sustainable - we can make a difference to our comfort and portfolios, while the following steps:

Check out your lights - changing LED lamps. Did you know that if you, if your child was born installed an LED light, you would not need to be replaced until they leave college? This is an easy way to save some dough and reduce energy consumption.

Lower the temperature of your water heater and / or install a timer. You should not waste your kettle to 130 degrees standard. Detergents today are equally effective when washing with cold water. The water heater does not work, last longer and save energy costs.

Switch to a programmable thermostat and use it! A programmable thermostat is designed to maximize the efficiency of the use of CVC. Do not be like 80 percent of consumers say they will only use the up and down button.

Remember, the Hammer Time twice on Saturday and Sunday morning at 7 clock KQNA 1130 AM / FM 99.9 or kqna.com to hear the train YCCA weekend. Listen to Sandy and Mike talks about the construction industry and meet its EU partners and local entrepreneurs.


This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is to read your content and on the website of another person, please read the FAQ on fivefilters.org/content-only/faq .php # publishers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire