9.26.2015

Don & # 39; forget take into account in the construction of household tips

Depending on your travel plans tips can add some much, or spend your vacation.

In some countries, it is not that the recommendations expected. Some major tourist destinations in the United States imposes mandatory tips because international visitors are not used for failover. Whenever you travel to an international destination, it's a good idea to study the tipping etiquette before departure.

Restaurant consulting

When you eat, check your account to see if the tip is included. Boards often imposed mandatory if more than five people in your group, but added, when I saw there were only two people. Some additional tips servers circle on the bill, is very visible, but not always the case.

These days, many restaurants use computer systems to calculate a tip. If your credit card, as a rule, have the opportunity, 15 percent, 20 or 25. I usually increases 18 percent tip, unless the service is exceptional.

If it terrible and if they do not automate 15 percent give me the option of a 18 percent tip down at me. When I go into a self-service or buffet restaurant, I will not tilt the automatic minimum of 15 percent.

Tipping in Hotels

When it comes to hotels, there are employees who expect a tip. When I go with my family when I was a kid, my mother always left a few dollars per day to clean the rooms. Today, many people skip this step, or you leave a tip at the end of the week.

If you do it every day, you know, the person who cleans your room is the top, but if you wait until the end of your stay, can another employee to get the whole issue. Some hotels are adding a mandatory tip for cleaning the room to ask about automatic bonuses when you register.

I often ask for help from the hotel concierge. If there is a simple question, no need to tip. If I looking for tickets and concierge me, I can do well, I'm happy, more than 20 percent tip. The best places and entertainment, plus tip. I know that the concierge can get some bounce from the theater, but when I'm happy, I'm going to tip.

Bugged hand luggage

I upset a little when bellboy ask if I would like my trolley bag carried to my room. When I reached the hotel, I managed to make it through two airports with my rolling bag, and now I can not in an elevator and a hallway of my room to go?

There are times when I feel happy, tip for baggage handling. If I large pockets that are not on wheels, I want to take the help of a friend and I go to a few dollars a bag. When I check. The bags on the sidewalk, I $ 1 to $ 3 per bag tip well, and I'll do the same, if I have a shuttle and the driver accepts my luggage for me

Cruise Dollar

Cruise lines that to be so thick that envelopes left in his cabin and told how much money should leave for employees employed. Add these days, many cruise lines, a mandatory gratuity of $ 12 per person and day in order to cover tips Ships employees.

In addition, there is usually a mandatory tip 15 percent in alcoholic beverages. Leaving the boat, you could end up paying more than $ 100 in tips, which are not included in the room rate.

We take care of binding advice more frequently these days, so check your bill carefully. You will not eat into your budget double turner vacation.

Tom Parsons is publisher of bestfares.com.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is to read your content and on the website of another person, please read the FAQ on fivefilters.org/content-only/faq .php # publishers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire