10.08.2016

A simple way burned to clean pans

Homesteader Leal Sometimes I have problems with theft steel burnt pots, and that can certainly be cleaned a pain. I am always open to consider for good advice with this kind of thing. It is a time, I read a bit in the first magazine on a grill to clean. It was to bring a wet paper towel on the grid, while still hot. This makes it easier to clean. I tried it with my George Foreman grill, and it worked! I often find small tips Premier - Magazine.

Pan burned - Copy

I found the top of the paper towel and asked me, I could work burned for cleaning pans. I decided it was worth a try. Once I food and away from the burner - while the pan is hot - I have a wet paper towel in my burned pot. Of course, it is necessary to ensure that the burner is switched off. (These days Fog brain, absolutely I have to make sure that you complete this step!) You can can also move to another burner, it is not, but it seems to hold better things hot, as long as possible. I think the point of the paper towel works well enough my pans to clean burned.

I would like to swing Steak sear, and find they have to stop often burned a problem with the pans, but now find the knitting paper towel to facilitate cleaning. Usually works pretty well, but on these occasions I have something else, I enjoy the pan with baking soda and a little water. This is another good advice, but usually with the paper towel is useless. I hope that this is a new point and useful for others who deal with the issue of the burnt pans!

We block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire