10.25.2016

Tips and Tricks

The only thing that is better than to determine for myself -. Also how to make cheaper, faster and better to teach things to readers about my advice Help Mike was the best! His answer just made my day.

Dear Mary: I can not thank you enough magic us about your own shower and bath to tell. I live in an old house in Florida ol form and have a tiled shower, accustomed lighten every 10 to 14 days, and 14 days would be pretty bad -. I speak and form Because we use. Their magic formula, whitening once all summer. I Jets pour His two to three times a week, and my God! It is so easy and worthwhile. I love your products. Please continue to keep us informed. Thanks again. You saved my life -. Mike.

Dear Mike: I laughed and tickled by his enthusiasm, the material is really like a charm, but I know that many players to learn fingernails more about the secret concoction that saved his life (saved mine to bite, so I.? know how it feels) I call it my magic bath foam -.. remover and soap and tiles Maybe we need "form" add this label to.

I suggest the reader the source column (called "How ugly soap scum, mold and water magically disappear Brands") to read more about it. But for those who can not wait, here casting is a quick review. You 1 cup blue liquid dishwashing dusk in a spray bottle of 32 oz Add enough white vinegar bottle with an inch to fill from the top. Done. Shake the bottle and spray away. spray the walls, floor, lighting, glass doors, shampoo caddy and each inner surface of the tub or shower.

If soap scum and mold, for example - that is, well developed, let the cleaner on all night. In the morning, rub gently with a sponge or brush Scotchbrite®. You smile when you see dirt now, soft and easy to rinse with water. Stubborn stains a good brush for the first time may require. A once that the surface is clean, spray once a week. You do not even have to scrub from there; just sprayed, wait a few minutes and rinse. Allow to dry, and no water stains here!

Dear Mary: We try frugalize every detail of our lives, so that we can live on one income. Cleaning cleaning clothing, such as suits and jackets, as recommended? - Katy

Dear Katy: Your question has stop me dry cleaned over the last time and think's been so long, I can not remember .. But that does not mean that I do not share with the professional research with clean and pressed clothes your high relationship ,

While many garments can marked "dry clean only" are washed by hand with success, suits and jackets are not among them. if a good maintenance of these products may, however, be less exercised professionally cleaned much more common than it seems.

Some materials such as wool and cashmere should be dry but not dry cleaned often. Instead, should every month or two, add these elements - especially suits, coats and blazers - outside for several hours in the blazing sun. These repair and renewal of these natural fibers.

If you immediately spots, should have good personal hygiene and careful handling practice cleaning these elements sufficient once a year.

I like that look for everything from shirts and pants for my husband only squeezed my pictures. My Rowenta DG8520 Perfect Steam is press the quality and did a great job, he has paid for it -. Even in a short period of time, because, as I said, I can not be the last time I remember washing I paid urge suits and. Jackets with my husband, but I am very careful with a cloth and press the machine at the correct temperature to adjust.

Besides, I like your word "frugalize!" You may need to borrow from time to time.

Mary invites questions, comments and suggestions mary@everydaycheapskate.com or C / O All Stingy days, 12340 Seal Beach Blvd., Suite B-416, Seal Beach, CA 90740th This column will answer questions of interest in general but letters can not individually respond. Mary Hunt is the founder of www.DebtProofLiving.com , a member of a personal finance website and the author of "Living Proof debt" published in 2014. For more information about Mary and read her past columns, if you please the Creators Syndicate web page under visit www.creators.com .

© 2016 CREATORS.COM

We block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire