2.05.2018

5 rules of eating clean (ISH)

The phenomenon of food and own welfare came, saw, conquered and does not seem to go anywhere in the near future. The carbon , acai and not more cocoa than its strange name celebrity - Baby - and instead cemented themselves as regulars menu trendiest cafes in the city. This " super - food " have gained in popularity with the advent of the popularity of clean energy and good movement - as he dominated 2017 and fooled many of us. If you lived under a rock or are just completely unaware, in its simplest food, clean refers whole foods; those that are minimally processed and manipulated or not at all disturbed. Essentially "clean" means to eat food as close as possible to eat in their natural form. I'm a big fan of whole foods and I truly believe that they are the best foods in their natural state, but I have never believed in reducing food groups or food labeling as "clean" or "unclean." The important thing is that you have and felt anxious a healthy relationship with food or feel like a chore.

I tell my clients to label foods as good or bad, I do not eat in a place "permission" or "not authorized" basket and the only time I clean mention food if you I wash the vegetables straight from Coles Bought. There is a method, however, to keep the madness of those who clean to eat, but here are my tips pretty clean to eat healthy and well.

  • demonize non-food groups.

Gluten, vegan, raw, raw, to 4, sugar-free carbohydrates. , , There are so many fashions floating around, I'm tired, keep them in mind. Unless you have a proven intolerance, not to exclude one of the major food groups. While moderation!

  • Remember, balance!

a donut weekend will not eat your body and a Snickers (no, not the raw kind) close does not mean you have to go clean on a juice to "cleanse your colon." on whole foods enjoy a diet rich most of the time and your candy when you enjoy.

  • Not all or nothing go.

Eat right, not meant to eat from Monday to Friday, and inhaling everything in sight weekends. Some sweets here and there over the week are better than the content Sunday afternoon chocolate transition consuming. All or nothing mentality often leads to overeating and trends limited. You better have this line of chocolate Thursday evening that the black hole Saturday.

  • Plan your treats.

Sometimes it is useful to plan your snacks in advance. For example, if I, I have a pot and Parma do with my friends on weekends, I am less likely to have a week indulgent, because I know I. A delicious meal in a hurry It also keeps me motivated to keep my routine, come Saturday, I know I can enjoy my Parma no regrets.

  • A meal of treatment, no treatment day (or week or month).

Countless times I have customers I have to say, "I just wanted a cookie cream / pizza / ice, and then I realized that I had ruined my healthy diet, so he kept going." I always respond in the same way "If you cracked your phone on the floor and left the screen, select your phone and throws it on the floor again?" the answer is always no. You should apply the same logic to your diet. A cookie will not ruin your progress, but power pack.

Life is too short not to treat. Make sure you like it, do not make it, and if they manage to get a good workout to get ahead and win it burns!

Source: 28 Sam Wood

Let you us block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire