2.18.2018

Clean Bandit cellist Grace Chatto reveals tips and tricks her style

own Bandit GETTY

HIT: Clean Bandit was a leading group lists

The group met as Grace, the Russian and speaks fluent Italian, studied at the University of Cambridge and comprises a bassist and saxophonist Jack Patterson and his brother Lucas, who plays the drums.

Clean Bandit had several recordings with UK singles instead Rockabye and Symphony and the latest single, miss you, now.

The group was nominated for six Brit Awards and won a Grammy Award in 2015 for more.

Thanks also occurs with massive violins, a cello singing band. Here the musician opens his closet on television ... Life

Chatto GETTY

STAR: Clean Bandit cellist Gracia celebrates new bands alone

"I'm a bit of a hoarder. I can really hard to throw things, but has managed to make a big clear in the past year. "

How would you describe your style?

Simple and elegant.

What colors and shapes are best for you?

I love all colors. I particularly like muted, pastel colors, but I also like bright pink, red and orange.

I like to use a color from head to toe. I have quite a big bust, the clothes that are the right size for me, and I like bell bottoms.

What will play?

My clothes are to be much usually sparklier my normal clothes.

The group often coordinated use different styles of the same stuff done, and we have some costumes for some songs.

Most of my suits are special to me, made with the help of my stylist Amy.

What's your favorite - Fashion - era?

Probably the 1990s.

Who is your style - Icon end?

I always see what Nicole Richie and Zoë Kravitz carry.

I love their simple and elegant suits.

Do you have high street or fancy clothes?

A mixture, although a little higher quality these days.

Nicole Richie GETTY

AR: Thank you Nicole Richie loves clothes

Do - you have a favorite designer?

I think Helmut Lang is my favorite. I also like Antonio Berardi.

What are the street shops you like shopping?

I buy a lot of body and other bases Wolford. Topshop and is really useful.

Whatever thoughts you have?

I'm not really a customer born, but I have a coat that I bought it in Moscow about 10 years.

I think it's 1960, I use much, but it is very hot.

They are - or have a hoarder - delete your guard - dressed regularly?

I'm kind of a hoarder. I find it hard to throw things, but I made it a great light in the past year to make.

I find clothes often have sentimental value and it's hard to know what to do with stage costumes.

You are so special, but I know I do not use again.

How - this is the most expensive item in your wardrobe - dress?

Is also my bag Saint Laurent black and gold skirt a shop called Luisaviaroma in Florence, which was a gift.

I often get when I play with my other band, fumbles mass, as always take gold.

San Lorenzo GETTY

ART: Grace favorite garment bag Saint Laurent

How - you spend on clothing in a month?

I spend almost nothing. I was lucky that some brands of clothing sent things to me.

You need a lot of items in your wardrobe - dress below. The amount of handbags and shoes do you have?

I do not know how many pairs of shoes, but the charges. I love shoes. They are usually heels or trainers.

I use only three bags, but really only one Saint Laurent must.

What's your best beauty - secret?

I love Bobbi Brown Moisture Gel and 7 seconds Unite hair care line.

I bleach my hair is very dry and crusty, and it really helps.

What is the best way to advise you received?

The opposite of more less - less is better.

Clean Bandit individual, I miss you, Julia Michaels is for sale

Let you us block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire