10.25.2019

The funny dad shares the opinion, revealing that he takes off his clothes in spite of using bleach to clean the shower

A father shared the opinion after admitting that he was cleaning the bare shower, much to the dismay of his wife.

When visiting the Facebook page, tips and tricks for cleaning , Jamie Bray shared his unusual piracy inland.

Father reveals how he can clean his naked shower despite using bleach

4

A father showed how he could clean his naked shower despite chlorine. Credit: Getty - Contributor
Jamie Bray admits that his wife was anything but happy

4

Jamie Bray admits that his wife was anything but happy

He wrote, "I need a debate to solve my wife, who is still making fun of me." When I cleaned the bathroom, the shower stall had to be cleaned properly.

"So I thought (logically) that the easiest way to clean the shower is to get undressed to get in and clean it from the inside without having to wet my clothes, and so on.

"With Bleach / Cillit Bang or whatever else I used, after a while I had a bit of itching, BUT I HAVE IT easier to clean a shower.

"She came home and said I was shitty."

4

His unusual method split the opinion on Facebook

4

His unusual method split the opinion on Facebook

His work attracted much attention and many members of the group feared that he would use naked bleach.

In a comment on your article, we write: "If you use only baking soda and vinegar, too many chemicals can come in contact with the skin, no."

"Protect the important parts during the cleaning," said another.

While a third person simply commented, "The woman is always right, hahaha."

Surprisingly, however, many others admitted to following the same approach.

One of them commented, "I have a big shower and I have to go there, usually in my underwear, when I do my lol, and then I take a shower."

In agreement, another said, "I do it too, it's the only way to get enough water to clean."

"Logically, it makes sense, why did not I think, hahaha?" Added another.

Another novelty in the cleaning: This Babygro has a built-in mop , so that small children can help with crawling while brushing .

And we'll show you the interior of Mrs. Hinch's immaculate white and gray home, where even Ronnie's crib is perfect.

We also reveal that The Range's rose gold cleaning area has risen in the face for £ 2 Ms. Hinch fans.

Ms. Hinch's fans unleash a cleansing spray that makes the showers bright ... and works wonders on toilets and stoves

Let's block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire