5.19.2024

I Use My Mom's Smart Advice to Keep My Suitcases Clean - Yahoo

As I became more regular at sewing, it became very easy to give my mother gifts. All I had to do was make her zipper or drawstring bags and she loved them. My mom loves to divide items from her handbags and purses into small categories and store them in bags. For example, all your cosmetic items go in one zippered bag and tool items like a razor and tape measure go in another.

While bags are great for organization , they aren't just for keeping the contents of your bag organized and accessible. Also store items in bags to keep them clean and safe. For example, when she wears a sweater, she puts it in a bag so she doesn't get dirty and doesn't "overdo it," as she says.

Yes, my family makes fun of Mom (lovingly!) about her bags all the time. But I want to say two things: I often used the things that mom carries with her, and in some cases I also developed this habit myself, like when I use my large handbag or our summer beach bag or when I travel am.

However, there is another scenario that uses mommy bag logic on a larger scale. The strategy of using a bag to keep things clean comes into play in an unlikely place: our luggage. Like mom, my family also packs our luggage together to save space. But I can't bear to put, say, a carry-on item directly into a larger check bag because I remember the wheels taking up the entire interior of the larger suitcase. This is where I pack my clothes and other items and these bikes are everywhere at the airport, on the street and in bathrooms. The idea of ​​all this dirt coming into contact with my clothes is unappealing to say the least.

So, like a mother, I pack the smaller suitcase into a "bag," in this case a large trash bag. This is sort of a reversal of Mom's logic towards bags, which is to keep the contents clean; In this case, the idea is to keep the inside of the container (the largest suitcase) clean. But the usefulness and wisdom of putting things in bags before putting them in other bags is fully proven. Once again I have to thank my mother for passing on to me her considerate way of doing things.

Adblock test (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire