9.10.2017

Sunday morning cleaning tips

Arctic pure as snow gum Wonder Sauber.

Last week I did myself after a long absence in brought embarrassment . I promised to do it regularly and snark to reduce my time on Twitter to fifteen minutes a day. Cat, the seats in front - on Twitter no more than a contribution "to the volume of nowhere" and "a waste of his talent and soul" - it seemed to me well. I took it to heart. So in the comments , I have this resolution:

I find my fingers like hitting the button - and I do not even know why. Habit, maybe. I will try to the floor every time to sweep, I tried to see if I can break the connection between the "gentle stirring" and "the blank with Twitter to fill."

I am happy to say I was my voice! I extended the replacement activity for the result here after a "sweep the floor" "overall home week." I do not know what's going on in the world, but my apartment is clean and shiny. So today, I will consider a thread open our superior cleaning tip to share (because I have nothing to say).

I'm a sucker for tips childhood cleaning, which is especially odd because I'm a good rotten child who had to be forced to clean his room. But I always spent the week in anticipation want the tips Heloise, I diligently read every Sunday morning when the paper arrived. (Does anyone remember well the Sunday paper, and many have come?) Today I am the target customers infomercials hawking magical cleaning devices. Miro, paralyzed for the arrival of my new Turbo Scrub, my Hurricane Spin Mop, Clean My assistants skin of my Dutch tonic glow. I fantasize about how my apartment looks "to" when I open the box and not my new device in disarray. Needless to say, some of these products never live up to expectations. Mop Spin is the latest disappointment.

No need. He has only scattered and moves the skin around the Earth. I feel like buying a fool.

So I have to be realistic. Living with seven cats in a small apartment in an old building with powdery mildew in an old dusty town ,, moldy. The only thing that works - the only thing that keeps this place escalate into outright piggishness - is not to be in the home. fall skin, dust, litter and toys for cats on the ground crushed so quickly that, to start again the time of stop scanning, it's time. And despite all my work the best it can never reach "not so terrible."

Combined brush fabric.

That is, has to compensate me a lot Twitter housework. And since I can not comment on Russia - because I do not follow the Kremlin on Twitter - here take my top five tips for keeping a very old flat dusty Parisere, with seven cats in this "not so bad" place.

1. Between moppings dust and skin to a manageable level security can prevent set a clean broom and sweep it. It is much easier to throw the rags in the washing machine (disinfected with bleach and some tea tree oil) cleaning brush in a bucket, which seems to never get really clean broom. So every morning after sweeping, I'm on the floor with the mop combined substances.

Washing and handling, and more hygienic than a mop, which has been rinsed in a bucket with dirty water.

2. After years of experimenting with all floor cleaning market, I conclude that it is the best: a mixture of vinegar, dish soap (not too much), and lavender oil. It is cheaper than anything I've tried, and it works better not only collect dust and the skin, but to neutralize odors cat.

That magic is 3. One of the few cleaning products that have found really about Mr. Clean Gum Wonder. I thought to draw nothing but the apartment is new not really white walls. I have no "before" picture, but after 'picture above you can see that there is no need to redraw. The rubber cleaning takes all.

4. The genius of the litter was justified to take out too, especially as the waste, I have to go to the basement, which is six floors down and no elevator. In addition, the basement is creepy and scary, so it is easy to become lazy. The mind has to maintain a week's worth of sand, and really catch the scent. Remember - you, this will not, unless the union of years used in the art work. So fetches only the boxes when used. (Receives in a household of seven cats, then about 28 times per day.)

5. Marie Kondo just folding clothes. There is only one right way. Another way is factually incorrect and morally reprehensible. If clothing increase is the case, but as shown below, the disorder disappears in your closet. You should never try something new.

And that's all - that's my top five!

Please share your own, especially if you have pets. I'm curious to learn other people in fur Ricochet get cat and black spots vomiting furniture and cream. (Excuse say you white and cream-colored furniture was what kind of madness that Claire Well, it's true, Don Quixote was in my defense, black and white cats -., As Brown orange and gray - so it does not matter color , skin and vomiting would show but basically, yes, I have to move the right decision over the edge) ..

Mr. Clean Magic Wondergum: Officially approved by Claire Berlinski!
in the published Culture

Let you us block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire